Part 7

Virgil P.O.V
So first period was over and to be honest I am quite disappointed because for next period, neither Roman or Logan are in it. However there is Patton, Logan's crush and Roman best friend, so maybe we can be friends. Maybe.... Hopefully... Anyway I was one of the first people to arrive so I sat in my signature seat. The one in the corner,at the back of the room. As soon as I sat down I got out my black pencil case and my black notepad.

 As soon as I sat down I got out my black pencil case and my black notepad

This subject was science and to be honest I was quite passionant about science because I found it interesting when you put one chemical with another to form a completely different substance

"Hey! Do you mind if I sit next to you?" I looked up to see Patton kindly smiling down on me so I gave him my rare small smile and said yes.
"Thank you! You see I don't know anyone in here apart from you." He said in a rush.
"No problem. I was thinking the same thing." I replied. This guy looked very nice and genuine.
"I don't think we've properly met. I'm Patton, Roman's best friend and as you probably already know Logan is my crush." He put his hand out for me to shake while looking at the wall slightly embarrassed.
"Well. Hey! I'm Virgil, Logan's best friend." I said quietly and we shook hands.
"Well its great to finally and formally meet Roma- I mean Logan's best friend!" He quickly corrected himself half-way. I wonder what he was going to say. After a few minutes of silence,Patton decided to pipe up.
"Hey who is your crush?" He looked at me slyly.
"I don't have one!" I could feel my cheeks heat up at the lie.
"Your blushing so that means you are lying so that means... You definitely have a crush!" He squealed, "How cute!" He turned to look at me a smile on his face.
"Who is it!? Who!? Who!?" He interrogated me. By this time many people were staring at the commotion happening at the back of the classroom - me blushing while leaning back and Patton very close to me.
"I-I'm not going to tell you!" I said firmly while crossing my arms. Luckily, the teacher walked in and the lesson started. Thankfully, Patton didn't question me anymore.

Logan P.O.V
My next period was maths - my favourite. Unfortunately, neither Virgil nor Patton was in my class but I think Roman is. I walked to maths enthusiastically as it is my favourite and I found Roman sitting alone at a table so I thought I should join him.
"Hi! You must be Roman. Patton's best friend." I questioned.
"Yes I am." He confirmed. "And you must be Logan. Virgil's best friend as well as the smartest kid in school!" He said dramatically and that was when I remembered that Roman was a very keen on drama and acting. I know this because I have watched a few school plays and I think they are very good. The way he said my name made me laugh quietly.
"May I sit with you?" I requested because you never know. He may not want to sit next to me.
"Yeah, sure! Go ahead!" He said casually.
"Thanks!" I replied. "You see I know no one in this class. You are the only person I actually know." I said, giving him a but of information.
"Yeah. Same. I think all of us are in the same boat." Wait what? We aren't in a boat. I think he saw me looking at him confused.
"It's an expression." He explained.
"Oh..." I shall remember that expression.
"So I see you have your eyes on Virgil." I said just wanting to start some sort of conversation. He blushed quite hard and said,
"Is it really that obvious?" He looked at me for an answer so I nodded and chuckled and he laughed with me. Then the teacher walked in, beginning period two. This year was going to be crazy.

A/N- Hey everybody! How are you? I hope all of you are having an amazing day because all of you are amazing people. So I think you have probably guessed. This story is going to be a LONG one but I hope you guys enjoy it! Anyway Love y'all!!! Bye guys, gals and non-binary pals!!! ❤❤❤