nineteen · three days old

Q/A
Q : Will Maya face her bullies?
A : No, she will not.

If you have any questions, you can DM me and I'll answer them.

three days old

My mom was packing her things up while I was watching Amaya over the incubator. She was so beautiful and I couldn't believe she was here.

"Can I put her in her going home outfit?" I asked and she nodded handing me a onesie and matching pants.

I moved her unto the bed and unswaddled her. I changed her diaper and clothes.

"You're really good at that" My mom congratulated me

"I try to be" I say bragging a little and we both chuckled. I put on her mittens and socks and my dad walked in.

"A doctor is coming to bring discharge papers." He said as he moved over to where Amaya was.

"You wanna know why we decided to choose the name Amaya?" She asked me sitting on the bed

"Why?" I asked looking at my phone

"In honor of you. I want her to be strong just like her sister. That's why I really wanted a girl"

"Thanks mom" I say hugging her.

We headed home and a couldn't get enough of Amaya. The only time she left my arms was when she had to be fed.

I texted Lucas since I hadn't talked to him during the three days. He was texting me but I hadn't answered.

BlondeBeauty : Amaya Grace Hunter. 6 lbs, 9 oz. 18 inches. That's why I wasn't answering. I'm obsessed with her.

Huckleberry : I was so scared. I was crying and stuff.

BlondeBeauty : Sorry babe.

Huckleberry : It's okay.

BlondeBeauty : I can't wait to start my own family. Hopefully with you?

Huckleberry : Hopefully. I promise you.

BlondeBeauty : You are literally going to make me cry.

Huckleberry : Please, don't. Meet you at the park?

BlondeBeauty : Okay.

I told my parents that I'd be back. I left for the park. I sat on the bench for about 6 minutes and I saw Lucas.

Lucas sat on the bench and kissed my cheek. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you" He said pulling me closer to him

"I missed you too, Lucas." I replied kissing him on his lips.

We just sat there and took in the nice weather.