twenty · organ rejection?

Q/A

Q : Will Maya and Lucas marry and have a future?
A : You'll have to read and see. :)

organ rejection?

I woke up feeling really sick. My mother knocked on my door.

"Hey, sweetie why aren't you up yet?" She asked holding now, six month old Amaya.

"I feel a little bit sick. Can I just lay here?" I asked her and she walked over and touched my forehead

"Oh baby girl. You are burning up!" She exclaimed as Amaya got on my bed and lay on me "Amaya come on baby.."

"You can leave her. She won't bother me much" I reassure my mom

"I'm going to call your doctor.." She said turning to walk out the door. We can't mix any medications up with the ones I'm already taking.

She returned a few minutes later. "He said we need to bring you in because your body may be rejecting the organs" She explained removing Amaya off of me.

She put Amaya on the ground and helped me up. I felt nauseous. "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom." I repeated over and over. "I can't stand up - I'm gonna throw up" I say sitting back down. She passed me a bucket filled with a little bit of water.

Once my dad came home. He sweeped me up off my bed and got me in the car. I shook my leg rapidly as we head to the hospital.

"Are you okay?" My mother asked

"The car ride is making my stomach churn" I replied shakily. What is happening!

We finally made it to the hospital and once I was in the room and settled they sedated me.

I woke up and a nurse was handing me my new prescribed medicines. I hid them under my tongue and once she was gone I spit them into the trashcan. I'm sick of taking these stupid medications already.