Chapter 1

William sat there in the kitchen with a cup of coffee to his side, flipping through the local paper. The year was 1987, just another year in his mind. He couldn't be bothered to care with the current news.

A USS Stark A Frigate was attacked not too long ago, Disney and France agree to create an amusement park, world population reaches 5,000,000,000. All of it was old news to Will. He was too old to waste his time with nonsense like this. However, just as he was about to put the paper down, one part of the paper caught his eye.

A small section that said 'Local Diner Threatened With Shutdown Over Bite Incident'. His eyes widened as he released the paper from his hands and grabbed his hair. He remembered it. All of it. He was there that day when he heard the crunch from another room while he was sitting at a small table attending to paper work. Another employee burst into the room with an expression of genuine fear.

"Will! You have to hurry! There's been an accident with Fredbear... and your son and-" that's all he had to say to get Will's attention.

"What about my son?!" Will said sternly as he rose from his seat, dropping his pencil to the ground.

"Well, it's quite messy, that's one thing. I don't even know if he's still alive" he spoke. William pushed him out of the way as he rushed outside and headed for the Show Stage where Fredbear and Spring Bonnie stood. William was utterly horrified at what he saw.

The body of Kenny Afton, his younger son's, head lodged deep inside the mouth of Fredbear. The normally yellow animatronics mouth was now stained a crimson red. Kenny wasn't moving or making any attempt to try and escape. When they did get Kenny's body out, it truly was messy.

Kenny's skull had been seriously fractured. His head was split open like a nut. The frontal piece of his brain was partially exposed as massive amounts of blood was pouring down his face. Small pieces of his brain fell out of Fredbear's jaw after they initially removed Kenny's body, implying a chunk of his brain had been torn out.

A group of employees sheltered the dying kid. Another employee was in another room on the phone with 911 to get Kenny to a hospital. William looked around the room in terror as his vision spun. "WHO DID THIS?!" he shrieked. But he knew the question was rhetorical and that nobody would admit to doing something so horrible. "How did this happen?" he sat there and stared at Kenny, although the young boy's eyes were tightly shut and some fresh tears were still streaming from them. William put his hand on the kids shoulder as he desperately tried to fight back tears. He had no words for what he was looking at.

When the ambulance did arrive, William was forced to watch a few paramedics carry his son away in a stretcher. Tears streamed down his face as he walked back in the building over to the small table again and attempted to resume his work beforehand. But his mind was too cluttered with stress. William slammed his fist on the table and started weeping silently. He already lost one child a few years prior to now. He didn't want to lose another one.

Then the door to the room swung open and another security guard named Jeremy stepped into the room with William. He pulled up a chair beside the distraught purple man. "I'm terribly sorry about what happened back there" he spoke in a comforting voice. William looked up at him, tears filling his vision as he wiped them from his eyes.

"Do you have any idea what happened to him?" asked William.

"Well let's see," said Jeremy "I was up by the stage just watching the parents chatting, and my son Simon playing with his friends and with the arcade games like everyday. But then I saw these kids wearing a Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy mask all surrounding your son. They lifted him up and started carrying him over to the stage. I tried to warn them that they weren't allowed to get too close to Fredbear, but they ignored me. The kid wearing the Foxy mask said something about a big kiss I think. Then they just tossed the boy into Fredbear's mouth. The poor kid was in tears at that poi-"

William abruptly cut him off. "That thing is a springlock suit, correct?" he said.

"Yes. It was in animatronic mode when the incident happened" said Jeremy. William looked confused.

"Then that means... the springlocks were set off" William assumed.

"I have to guess so. He was crying after all. Those suits can't handle a lot of moisture. When they get too loose, they snap shut" Jeremy explained.

"So tell me, Jeremy. Did you happen to recognize any of those kids?" asked William.

"Well since they were wearing masks, it was hard to tell" he said "but I do remember the one in the Foxy mask saying "what's father going to do to me when he finds out about this?" And he was wearing a grey shirt with blue shorts" said Jeremy. Those were the same clothes Michael was wearing that day.

Suddenly, William realized the cold hard truth. His eyes widened as he just blankly stared at Jeremy, who was confused by this sudden event. William remembered how he brought a knife down on 6 innocent children when his daughter, Isabelle, was taken from him by the one animatronic he built in her vision. It was his coping mechanism, and somehow he got away with it. His mind wasn't right now. Jeremy waved his hand in front of William's face to make sure he was okay.

"Will? Will? Hellooo? You okay, buddy?" he asked in concern. William's expression suddenly changed from blank to that of extreme anger. He clenched his teeth and made fists with his hands as he stood up abruptly.

"MICHAEL" William growled out loud as he ran outside the door. He burst through the front door screaming with fury. "MICHAEL. GODDAMMIT MICHAEL." He got in his car and started the ignition. "What's father gonna do to me? What's he gonna do? Oh, you'll see what he's gonna do, you son of a bitch. You'll see exactly what he's gonna do" he snarled as a large maniacal smile formed on his face while he sped home.