Chapter 10

Suddenly, William had an idea. What if he tried to reuse Baby again? After all, Circus Baby's Pizza World was a private place, and no one knew about the death of Isabelle. He could easily try to open up another one. It was the perfect idea in William's mind. Later that evening, he started constructing the ideas for robots, including a few spare prototype suits he knew what he would use for later on.

He designed 3 other robots to go along with Circus Baby. He designed the first animatronic, a large, bipedal ballerina animatronic he named Ballora. Her design was inspired by his beautiful wife, Angelina. She would dance and spin around, teaching kids how to dance like a beautiful ballerina.

Funtime Freddy was next. He was a large white and pink bear inspired by Kenny, his now deceased younger son. William gave this one a hand puppet resembling Bonnie from Henry's restaurants due to the bite that killed him involving Fredbear and Spring Bonnie. Funtime Freddy was meant to be an entertainer who would always tell jokes with Bon Bon, his trusty right hand man.

Then, there was Funtime Foxy, who was based off of Michael. William gave the machine no voice to truly show that he had nothing left to say or do with Mike after the bite, still not willing to believe it was an accident. This... thing had no special features whatsoever other than being just another animatronic, just like Michael being "just another son" to him.

William later sat there in front of an entrepreneur, preparing to explain the robots to him.

"These robots are quite... interesting" remarked the entrepreneur. "Would you care to walk us through the basic and advanced designs of your animatronics?" he asked.

"Why, yes. Let us begin" spoke William very confidently. "This is Circus Baby. She was the first animatronic I built in my career with show vendors" announced William. The entrepreneur shifted his glasses around as he stared at the blueprints for the clown robot.

"I see. And she's... 7.2 ft tall?" he expressed in confusion.

"That is correct" said William. "She is definitely one of my greater achievements as she was modeled after my youngest daughter. The pins on her legs, and arms are emergency break points to allow me to stop her if she malfunctions or is ever in need of repairing" he spoke. The entrepreneur looked up at the robot again, noticing the pins.

"Interesting" he regarded. "I believe we may move on now to the next animatronic. All questions are reserved for the end of our session" he said.

"Very well" said William as he stepped over to the next animatronic and ripped off the sheets covering it, revealing Ballora held on a small stage in a ballerina stance. "This is Ballora. She is a ballerina animatronic and the second animatronic I built. She is designed to dance and spin around for the children, and teach them how to dance and keep them in check with their fitness. She usually moves around on a track, but she can also move around without a track if needed. Her balance/stability meter prevents her from falling over, and her collision sensor is there if she ever bumps into a wall or a child on accident to help her get back on track" he explained.

"Hm, these designs are unique. We have never seen designs quite like these before. Continue with the next animatronic please" expressed the entrepreneur.

"Sure thing" said William as he revealed the bear next.

"This is Funtime Freddy, a bear animatronic based off of the notorious Freddy Fazbear himself. He has a hand puppet named Bon Bon on his right hand that allows for conversation between the two. Freddy is quite a crazed robot, and Bon Bon can be activated at any point to soothe Freddy if he ever gets too 'crazy'. Bon Bon also carries a little guitar with him to perform for the children while Freddy sings" he explained.

William then moved over to the final curtain and pulled it up to reveal Funtime Foxy, a tall white and pink colored fox animatronic, sitting there implicitly. "This is Funtime Foxy" he said. "Their goal is to teach kids to play and share. It's programmed to punish children who act out against the rules. It has a scent release to keep the room smelling fresh and clean and a light activation sensor so it can see easily in rooms that are bright" he said.

"So, that's all you have for us today?" asked the entrepreneur.

"Yes. Do you have any questions?" asked Afton.

"Yes we do. Now, first off, there's no doubting what you've achieved on a technical level. These are clearly state of the art. There are just certain... design choices that we don't fully understand. We were hoping you could shed some light on those" he said.

William started to strain, and spoke out the first thing that came to his mind. "She can dance, she can sing, she's equipped with a built in helium tank for inflating balloons right at her fingertips, she can take song requests, she can even dispense ice cream" he quickly recited, trying not to sound stressed. The entrepreneur shifted his glasses again.

"With all due respect, those aren't the design choices we were curious about, Mr. Afton" he said.

Later, William received a letter in the mail.

"Dear Mr. Afton, after re analysis of your animatronics, we have decided to deny your request to use these show vendors for a public pizzeria. Some of the design choices were very questionable that were never clarified during our session. The animatronic 'Ballora' appears to possess very sharp teeth in the back of her mouth as well as a deter and misdirect feature, 'Funtime Foxy' has a Parental Voice Sync and Replay, and 'Funtime Freddy' has a similar Parental Tracking feature. If you wish to, you may remove these features from your robots and try running again. But for now, these vendors are not safe for kids".

William sighed in disappointment. He had no choice but to send these robots down underground in his hidden underground shelter. It was pretty old due to being neglected for so many years.

The last time he used it was to secretly observe Kenny and Mike before the bite happened. He sent them down the elevator and began placing them all around the building before leaving back up. It was almost midnight and he returned home to lay down in his bed and catch up on some sleep he had lost while crafting these animatronics.