Chapter 12

The day after his lie to Michael was set into action, William still found his poor mind grieving at the thought of Angelina, the only woman he ever truly loved anymore... Without her, it was a world of loneliness, being trapped with the one person he'd rather see die in front of his own eyes instead of finish raising.

His mind wasn't thinking "right" anymore. He had already lost the ability to think straight after murdering the children over Isabelle's death. But these thoughts he had weren't thoughts of slaughtering anyone or watching children suffer, but rather thoughts of wanting his wife back...

He knew what he would do to get her back...

He rode down the elevator leading to Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental with one clear goal on his mind. He made sure not to avoid suspicion from Michael, as he didn't want him knowing about this secret underground facility William was running in his spare time. He already used to watch Kenny and Michael from down here before Kenny was killed during the bite incident. They didn't seem to notice it back then, and he didn't want Michael noticing it now.

He stumbled out into the Primary Control Module, a small green rectangular shaped room with a fan attached to the wall to keep the room cool since it was prone to overheating. A mask of one of William's old prototype animatronics was hung above the fan and a window on each side of the room with the left one leading into the Ballora Gallery, and the right one leading into the Funtime Auditorium. A few monitors hung above the walls, displaying static, and small air vents located under the windows leading into the respective rooms. William entered the Ballora Gallery and took a deep breath.

"Alright, Will... You can do this. For Angelina. It's what she would want."

That was a lie, and even someone as sick as William knew it, but at the time, he was too nervous to admit it. His hands were trembling with trepidation as he safely removed Ballora from her stage and brought her up the elevator and into the garage, where he had another spare stage sitting in there unplugged. He dimmed the lights, closed all the doors leading into the garage, and prepared to do what he had always planned for...

William had designed Ballora after Angelina, as he did with all the Funtime Animatronics. But Ballora was always special to him. Angelina was the only woman William truly loved most, and he was thankful he thought of Ballora before he killed his own wife in a slumbering rage.

He plugged in her stage, and the lights surrounding the outer parts sparked to life and began alternating in between bright and vibrant colors. Ballora, however, remained in a deactivated pose, her legs partially bent down from when she was used last and her hands held high above her head in a ballerina like stance. William stood back and folded his arms in delight as a psychotic smirk shot across his face...

"You know, you've always been... Special to me" he began speaking. "I'm thankful I decided to create you before my wife died. You're simply amazing" he mumbled slightly as he outstretched an arm and began caressing the side of her cheek. He laughed slightly as his eye began twitching a bit, but it subsided quick. "You're really pretty... I forgot just how well I designed you... You are truly a one of a kind, as quick as they come."

His mind was loving it. He hadn't felt this affectionate towards anyone else but Angelina, so this was quite a surprise to him.

"I-I want to stay like this forever..." That was the phrase that did him in...

Without a moments notice, the ballerina animatronics eyes fluttered open gently as she looked down at William, who looked surprised and delighted at the same time. She giggled in a rather flirtatious way.

"Oh Will... You always have such a way with words" she spoke in a tone rather soft and gentle. "So tell me... Am I prettier than her?" she asked suddenly. William was taken a back slightly, but was too busy in his own delusional world to care.

"Yes. You are prettier than Angelina. There's a reason I designed you after her, after all" he said before the both of them chuckled slightly. She grabbed and held his head in her hands.

"You're super special to me, Will... You're so charming and sweet!" she said as she started squeezing his cheeks in her hands and giggling. William couldn't help but laugh some more as he twirled around a pocket knife before slipping it away.

"Heh, I try. I've had a rough history, two of my three kids dying on me, my wife dying, and I hate the only son I have left now. I'd kill him if I could" he growled before looking back up at Ballora, who's eyes were still open, her eyelids fluttering as she continued smiling gleefully at him.

Suddenly, Michael slowly pushed open the door and saw William standing in the middle of the room with a deactivated Ballora on her stage.

"You're so special to me, Ballora" William spoke in a charming tone. "Oh Will, stop being such a sweetheart!" he said again in a slightly more feminine tone as he giggled flirtatiously and moved the robots arms and head around as if she were really moving. "Hey, it's just what I do" he said again in his normal voice.

Mike's shift at Freddy's wasn't too long from starting, and this was the last thing he wanted to see for the day. He looked on with confusion and disgust before turning around and walking away from the garage, not planning on telling his dad he saw any of that happen during breakfast.

Purely Purple Psychopathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें