Surprise(Roy x reader)

Hey guys!! Here's that Roy x reader I promised. Enjoy!!

Roy P.O.V

Man I'm tired. I slaved over a heap of paper work all day. On top of that Maes wouldn't stop talking about his daughter again. And on my birthday. Dammit!!

"Oh well, not much I can do about it", I muttered. I finally got the chance to head on home. When I walked in the place was dark.
" What the hell?", I said confused. Suddenly the lights came on in a flash.

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I fell on the couch. I quickly gained my breathing.
It was just (y/n). My lovely girlfriend. She looked down at me worried.
"Oh my god Roy. Are you ok?", she asked panicked. I sat up

" Yeah, just nearly had a heart attack", I stated. I looked around. There was a large birthday banner hung up on the wall. A present sat in the loveseat. And a cake was set on the table.
"What's this all about (y/n)?", I asked.

" Well, Hawkeye told me it was your birthday so I made preparations for this little surprise", she explained. I smiled.
"Do you like it?", (y/n) asked, eyes full of hope.

I leaned in and pecked her lips. " I love it", I stated. We ate cake and I opened her present. It was a neat leather jacket.
"Put it on", I urged. I slipped off my uniform and put on the jacket. Looking at the mirror I smirked. It was awesome.

(y/n) squealed.
" You totally look like a badass", she cheered. I smiled. Soon we both got tired and went to bed. As she snuggled to me (y/n) asked,"Did you have a good Birthday?"
"Yup. The best yet", I replied," Thank you"
"Love you Roy"
"Love you too"
Yeah, this was a great day.

Hope you guys enjoyed. If you have request you can put them in the comment section. Bye!! Love my readers.