Romantic Envy x reader

This is special birthday oneshot for miss GalaxyGirl_OC. Happy Birthday!! I hope you enjoy this.

Its been a few days since you saw your best friend Envy. The 2 of you met awhile back. While you were going through tough times he was always there.
He always made you smile, listened to you whenever you needed someone to talk to, and he always let you lean to him and be the shoulder you cried on.

Things have definitely been better since then but now you had a new problem. You were starting to fall for Envy.
He was so sweet to you. That little sin stole your heart. You wanted to tell him how you felt but didn't know how.
Then came the greatest day of your life.

It started out kinda boring with you just playing video games. Then someone knocked on the door.
"Hey (y/n)!! You home?", Envy called out. You got up and answered the door.
" Hey Envy, what's up?", you ask.
"Well, I was wondering if you were busy right now?", he said. You shook your head.
" Not at the moment, why?", you ask.
"Well, I was hoping to take you somewhere, special. Interested?", he urged. You nod your head and leave immediately.

Envy covers your eyes with a blindfold so you can't see where you're going.
" Are we almost there?", you ask again, wiggling in your seat. At the moment you were curious of where he was driving you.
"Almost, just a bit longer", he replied. Suddenly you felt the car stop and hear get out of the car. He opens your door and takes you by the hand.
You feel a blush form when you feel his touch. Envy carefully walks you a distance.

" Alright (y/n), open your eyes", he says. 
"I can't exactly do that with a blind fold on me", you pointed out.
" Huh? Oh right", he says taking off the blindfold. Your eyes flutter open and you gasp to see a beautiful night sky filled with stars.

"Its so beautiful", you say amazed. Envy smirks.
" Wait for it", he says. You keep your eyes to the sky and start to see shooting stars falling. It was a beautiful sight. You felt as though magic was swelling in your heart.
You look over at Envy and smile.

"Envy, this is amazing", you stated. Envy came over and his arms around your waist. You blush a bit, staring into his gorgeous violet eyes.
" Envy, why did you bring me here?", you ask. Envy answers the question by playing his soft lips on yours.
Your heart pounded faster and faster. When you finally pull back he asks you, "Will you go out with me?"
Your eyes get a little teary as you nod your head. He pulls you in a tight and romantic embrace. You then lay there in the grass and fall asleep there, the 2 of cuddling closely.