Father x reader

This is a request from MajorSanders. I hope you like this, I have a feeling this is one of the only Father x readers.
(H/n)= Homunculus name

You slowly opened your eyes and looked around. Was this...life?.
"Welcome my child", said a voice. You jumped and looked up. It was a strange man in a with pale blonde beard.

" W-W-Who are y-you?", you asked.

"Call me Father, and from this day forward you are now (H/n)", he declared. He smiled proudly at his new creation. He has made many others before, but this was his best one yet.

" F-Father, why am I here?", you asked.

"Well its hard to explain but I plan to take over and become god", he stated.
He smiled warmly at (H/n).

" ..And you shall be my goddess", he decided. This creation was the most attractive to him, even more attracting than Lust.
She had beautiful (h/l) (h/c), and shining (e/c) eyes. She, was perfect in every way.

(H/n) gave a confused look.
"I don't understand what you mean", she said.
" Please don't concern yourself right now. You should go meet your new siblings", he suggested.

"Siblings?", you said. In that moment a certain palm tree walked in.

" Father I'm here to- Is this the new homunculus?", he asked when he looked at her.
"Yes, take her to meet your siblings, if she gets hurt in any way you will be punished", he threatened.

Envy looked at him surprised then took (H/n) away to the next room. Father sighed happily.

He couldn't help but think about her.

Sorry if this oneshot was short. It was probably dumb. Oh well, I tried. Love my readers!!