Envy x Suicidal reader

This is requested by Envy_Senpai. Enjoy!!

You came home from school and threw you backpack on the other side of the room. You had enough.

You ran out of the kitchen and grabbed a knife out of the drawer.

Life hated you, and you hated life. So why not end it? Shakily you pointed the knife at yourself, pulling it closer and closer to yourself. Tears spilled from your eyes.

"Goodbye cruel world", you said weakly. The knife now barely touched your skin.

You froze when a certain someone walked into the kitchen." (Y/n)?" It was Envy, your best friend. His eyes widened with shock.
"(Y/n), drop the knife", he said calmly. You shook your head.

" I can't Envy, I wanna die. Please, leave me alone", you begged. Envy slowly walked up to her.
"I afraid I can't do that, not when my best friend is about to kill herself", he stated.

" Envy please just let me die!!", you yelled. You closed your eyes tight. You wanted to dig the knife deeper but something wouldn't let you.
Deep inside you knew you couldn't do it.

You felt a pair of hands pull yours down. You opened your eyes and gasped. Tears were pouring out of Envy's eyes.
"Why? W-Why would you try to do this to yourself?", he asked. It hurt you even more, knowing you were the cause of his crying.

" Envy, I'm so sorry. I don't know...what I thinking", you said weakly.

You hugged him and started to sob. He tossed the knife aside and hugged you back.
"(Y/n), I don't know what I do without you", he said weakly. He started to sob with you.

After a good 5 minutes you both finally calmed down and pulled away. You were both a wreck. You grabbed a box of tissues and brought it over.
" Sorry, if it wasn't for me we wouldn't be like this", you said grabbing a tissue.

Envy grabbed one and wiped his eyes.
"Its fine..I'm just glad I got here before you did anything", he said. You laid yourself against him.

" Thanks for stopping me", you said. Envy wrapped an arm around you.
"Don't do that again. If you need me talk to me. (Y/n), I love you, and I'll always be here for you", he assured.

You looked up at him.
" You...love me?", you asked
"Of course", Envy replied.

You buried your face in his chest.
" I love you too", she said.

Envy hugged you tightly while stroking your hair. Both of you were close to crying again.
Luckily the tissues were nearby.