Envy x Edward

Edward walked into his home after a long day of work.
"Envy, I'm home", he called. Then a delicious aroma hit his nostrils. Edward ran into the kitchen, seeing a large roasted ham on the table.

" Hell yeah", he said licking his lips. Suddenly a pair of arms became wrapped around his waist.
"Hey pipsqueak", Envy said. Edward smiled as he looked at Envy. He kissed his lips and they sat down for dinner. Edward noticed Envy seemed less energetic then usual.

" You feeling ok? You seem a bit sluggish", Edward stated. Envy nodded.
"I'm just tired is all. I had a lot of things to do today so I'm pretty worn out", he explained. Edward quickly finished his ham and smiled.

" I have an idea", he said. Edward led Envy and laid him on the couch.
"Flip over on your stomach", Edward instructed. Envy did as he was told. Then Edward took both hands and started to give him a nice massage.

As Ed continued Envy moaned in pleasure.
" Damn, that feels nice", he stated. Edward kept massaging for about 15 minutes then stopped. Envy stretched out and smiled.

"Wow Ed, your hands like magic", he stated. Edward then picked up Envy bridal style and carried him to bed.
" I'll clean the dinner mess tonight. You just get some rest alright", Edward said. Envy nodded.

"Come here", he whispered. Edward got closer and started blushing as Envy kissed him. Envy chuckled as they pulled back.
" You're so cute when you're embarrassed ", he stated. Edward rubbed the back of his head bashfully.

" Love you Envy", he said.
"Love you too pipsqueak", Envy replied. Envy went to sleep while Edward worked on the dishes as promised.

Sorry if this one sucked. And sorry if its so short. I'll do much better in the next oneshot.