Edward x Sad Envy part 2

Part 2. Enjoy!!

Envy P.O.V

After we finished our food we headed back to Central. Alphonse greeted us and we walked in.
"So what was that phone call about Al?", Edward asked.
"It was teacher, she wanted to know if we could head down to Dublith soon. There was a matter she needed help with", he explained.
" I've got a bad feeling", Ed said.
"Can I come? I've got nothing better to do", I stated.
" I don't see why not, we gotta ask Mustang first in case there's a mission", Edward said.
I scowled.
"Dammit", I muttered. We walked into Mustang's office, he was filing paperwork. Once he saw me his eyes formed a glare.
" Fullmetal, what is it you need now?", he asked annoyed.
"We wanna know if we can head to Dublith anytime soon. Izumi needs us", Edward explained. Mustang sighed.
" Well I don't have any missions for you at the moment so I don't see why not", he stated.
"Alright, when do we leave?", I asked.
Mustang's eyes widened. " You won't be going anywhere you snake", he snapped.
"Why not? He'll be under our supervision", Alphonse said.
" Because I don't trust him", Roy stated. I've just about had it. I got up to his desk and pounded on the surface of it.
"Listen you Colonel bastard, I'm tired of you treating like some sort of villain. I know I've done bad things in the past but I'm trying my best to make up for it and all you do is give me crap. For once, can I just have one conversation with you without you having to glare or scowl at me?"
The first look he gave me was shock, then in turned into anger. He stood and glared down at me.
"You don't give a damn about your actions or what consequences you cause. All you homunculi are just pure evil and that's all there is to it", Mustang stated.
" Sir, with all due respect this conflict isn't necessary ", Riza warned. Mustang shot a glare at him.
" Shut it Lieutenant ", he snapped.
" Let's just calm down here", Alphonse urged.
"No kidding", Edward replied.
" Geez, its like one screwed up family", I stated.
"At least we have a family while you've got no one", Roy yelled. Upon hearing those words I froze.
A chill ran down my spine, an ache formed in my chest, and I suddenly couldn't speak.
" Mustang, you've gone way too far", Edward yelled. Even Roy had guilt in his eyes as his own words sunk in.
"Bastard", I said weakly.
" Envy...E-Envy I-", I didn't let him finish as I bolted out of the office.
"Envy wait!!", Edward called out. I ignored him and kept running. I ran up a flight of stairs that lead me to the roof. It was dark out. The night was nice out. I sat on the cold roof, the ache in my chest getting tighter.
" Dammit....fuck my life", I said weakly.
"Envy"
I sat up and looked behind me.
"Edward?"

Okay, there will be a part 3. Hopefully it'll be the last one. See ya!!
"