Edward x scared reader

You sat on your, huddling under your blanket. A thunderstorm was outside and you were scared.
You jumped hearing it crack again. Tears welled up in your eyes.

"Dammit, why won't it just stop", you whimpered. You heard your bedroom door open.

" (y/n)! You in here?" It was Edward. He took off the blanket and gave a worried look.
"Geez I knew you were scared but this is worse then I thought", he said.

" E-E-Edward", you say weakly. Another clap of thunder goes off and you yelp, jumping into Edward's arms.

At first he was flustered and didn't know what to do but he felt you cry softly and he knew he had to be serious.

Held you tightly in his arms and rocked you, whispering sweet things in your ear. You looked up into his gold eyes. After a minute of soul gazing Edward started to blush.

"Um is it just me or is it hot in here?", he asked panicked. You giggled. Another boom came from outside and you flinched.

Edward looked around. Then he handed your (f/a) stuffie. It was pretty big. You smiled and hugged it tight.
Then Edward picked you up into your bed. He snuggled next to you in the covers.

You placed your head on his chest. You could hear the thunder but it didn't bother you cause the sound of his heartbeat was louder.
Both of you slept peacefully throughout the night.