Sick Envy x reader

Envy POV

I sneezed for the fifth time this morning and groaned. I hate being sick with a cold.

Luckily my girlfriend Y/N was taking care of me for today. I smiled so she walked into the room with the things I needed to get better.
"Thanks again for taking care of me Y/N" I said.

"Of course, it's no trouble", she replied. I sneezed again. "Bless you", she said. I sniffles and itched my nose. It was really getting annoying.

She helped put on a bit of chest rub on me and I laid down. Then she turned on the tv and put on one of my favorite movies.

As I watched I also went on my phone from time to time texting some friends.

She put her hands on her hips. "Envy, get off there. You need to rest", she said.
"Aw come on its not that-" I stopped mid so sentence.

I sneezed again three more times. "Goodness bless you", she said. I was gonna say something but another sneeze came it instead.
I sniffled and laid back down.

Y/N passed me some tissues and I blew my nose a couple times. "Dammit", I muttered. Then she crawled into bed with me and cuddles into her chest.

She smiled at me. I smiled back.

"I really do appreciate hi taking care of me. Thank you", I said.
"Your welcome", she said.

She wrapped a giant blanket around us. After sneezing once more we finally laid down and got some sleep. Y/ N really was the best.
"Love you Envy"
"Love you too Y/N"