Edward x Roy

This was requested by Envy_Beast. Hope you enjoy.

Roy was at his office signing papers as usual. He was so tired. All he wanted was to head home and cuddle with his little alchemist.
Finally it was time to go home. He rushed to leave the building only to find him waiting by the front entrance.

He smiled at Roy.
" Took you long enough Colonel", he said. Roy took Edward's hand and they walked home.
"When they got there Roy yawned.

" You tired?", Edward asked. Roy nodded.
"Its been a long day" he replied. Ed lead him to the couch and sat him down.

"What do you want for dinner?", he asked. Roy shook his head.
" I'm not really hungry right now", he said.
"Ok, wanna watch a movie?", Edward asked. Roy nodded.

" Can we watch Jeepers Creepers?", he asked. Edward smirked.
"You sure you get scared?", he teased. Roy chuckled.
" You know me better then that Fullmetal. Now put it on", he urged. They put it on then snuggled on the couch.

When the movie was over Roy was fast asleep. Edward carefully got up and got a large blanket.
Then he laid on the couch with him and covered them with the blanket.
"Silly Colonel", he said. After that they both fell asleep peacefully.

Sorry if this one was so short. I hoped you liked it. Love my readers.