Nightmare(Edvy)

Edward POV

It was late and I sleeping peacefully with my beloved sin, Envy. I turned over and relaxed.
I kept thinking about him.

I loved him so much. I was lucky to have him. Suddenly I feel him stir restlessly. I opened my eyes but waited.
Then I felt him sit up and remain quiet.

What was he ok? What was he doing?

My question was answered when I heard a small sniffle from him. I shot up and looked over.
He had tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Envy what's wrong? Why are you crying?", I asked. He wiped his eyes and looked away.
" I'm n-not c-crying", he stammered. I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't lie to me Envy, I just saw you. What's the matter?", I asked. He sniffed again and looked at me with teary eyes. Then I figured it out.
" Did you have a nightmare?", I asked. He nodded.

I pulled him into a loving embrace.
"Do you wanna talk about it?", I asked.

" Well, I was fighting Father. It was long and brutal but then, he eventually cornered me. He grabbed me by my hair, and then.....and then..", he trailed off and gripped my shirt tightly.

"What did he do?", I urged.

" H-He killed me!! He killed me Ed!!! I thought Fathers were suppose to love their children", he yelled.
Tears streamed his pale cheeks. I rubbed his back.

"Its ok Envy, I won't let Father hurt you. I promise", I assured. Envy started to cry into my chest and I held him tight.
After a minute he pulled away and I smiled softly.

" You're safe with me", I stated. Envy didn't stop shaking or sniffing. My poor baby. I laid us down and pulled the blanket over us.

I pecked his lips and petted his hair. He pulled away and smiled slightly.
"T-Thank you Ed", he said.

I wiped his tears away.
" I love you Envy", I stated.
"I love you too", he replied.

With that we both fell asleep, with me holding him the whole night.