Lust x male reader fluff

Hey guys I'm back. I know I haven't updated this particular book in FOREVER. But I saw that I got over 2k reads now (Which I highly appreciate) and thought I should give you some more oneshots. Here's a late request for DracheRyuu . I'm very sorry that it's so late I hope you forgive me. Anyway, here we go.

Y/N POV

I laid on the couch exhausted. My body was sore from working all day. Damn Colonel is always on my ass about getting the job done.

"Hey there babe" I was relieved to hear the beautiful voice of my beloved.

Lust walked into the room, her black hair flowing down as she walked. She sat by me and laid my head on her chest.
I loved using her breasts like soft pillows, so soothing.

"Had a rough day dear?", she asked me. I nodded.

"Aww, well here, we can fix that so you'll be nice and relaxed", she cooed. As I cuddled into chest she hummed softly.

It was a beautiful melody she always sang to me when I was tense. My whole body relaxed, free of the tension of a stressful day.

Hearing the sound of my angel made me kinda tired. I yawned and she laughed quietly.

"I love you Lust", I said dazed a bit.

"I love you Y/N" she stated. After a few more moments my eyes couldn't remain open any longer and I fell asleep.
Lust truly was a gift from heaven.

Remember you can always request down in the comments. I'll try to update more often. Love my readers.