Birthday Day Part 1

After the very weird incident with Jay, It was time to go to the beach. I was wearing blue and white swimming shorts with a white vest. I had multi colour bracelets on and my blue vans. Rose came up behind me and put my white framed shades on for me.

"You look sexy." she whispered in my ear, and i burst out laughing.

"A-re you.. yo-you try-trying to seduce m-me?!" i say through laughs. I've expected her to blush, or say some crazy shit, but instead she smirked and said-

"Babe, birthday sex is the best sex." wink.

I burst into laughter again, and she joined me.

"Thats true. Birthday sex is the best sex." Said a voice behind us, i turn around to see Jay, in red swimming shorts, white vest, red converse and shades.

Ignoring his comment, i said-

"You look like a lifeguard"

He shrugs and says, "I guess i'll save your life today." wink.

Why is evrybody winking today?!

I turn around to Rose, who has a white bikini on and shades with white flip flops. I hold her hand and walk away, ignoring Jay walking after us.

"So, Rose.. hows James?" I ask, ignoring the questioning look from Jay.

"Oh yeah.. James.. i don't know. Haven't heard from him lately." She says, srugging like its no big deal.

James is our friend who had a accident and broke his leg, when we left to go here he was still in hospital.

"But James is my bitch, what if he died?!" i say dramaticly.

"Oh no! My hoe can't leave me!" She said, with a dramatic pose.

"We shall skype him today!"

Rose cheers and swings her arms around my neck.

"All this worring about my bitch got me all tired.. Give me a ride babe!" she said, trying to jump on me. I laugh and kneel down so she can get on. She sits on my back and slaps my ass.

"Go horsey!" So i speed off towards the beach as Rose throws insults at the people who walk by and give us weird looks. She says stuff like:

"Hey dick, keep your dirty eyes to yourself. My presious ass is too good for you!" or " Bitch! Look after your child instead of looking at my faboulous self and my not so good looking slave." or "Hey slut, ya jelly of my slave?! want him?! only 10 bucks for a day!" After a while she starts saying that my back is uncomfortable, so i wait till we get to the sand to throw her off. When we do get there, i don't get the chance to throw her off because Jay trips me up. i fall ontop of Rose.

"H-Hoe! i can't breath!" I quickly look at Jay, and see him smirking.

"I got tired of her complaining. But, this sure shut her up." He says, his smirk bigger.

"You're lucky my shades are still in one piece." i growl, getting up and dusting the sand off me. Suddently the sun hits me and i realise that someone took my shades off. I look at Jay again, and sure enough he got my shades. Suddently, he trips me up again and runs away while laughing. I run after him, ready to take my shades from him. Unfortunetly, He trips over a rock and falls over. I'm too shocked to slow down, and i fall ontop of him.

"Babe, I like this position, but you're heavy." He says from underneath me.

"Give me the shades." i growl, he slowly turns around so he is facing me.

"Only if you do something for me." he says, his breath fanning my face and his eyes slowly going down to my lips and then back to my eyes.

"What?" i ask, quite nervous not knowing why.

"Kiss me." he whispered.

I look at him, unable to speak. He is joking right?

"Y-you're joking...right?" i ask, still shocked. He smirks and leans in closer, putting his hands around my neck. Im too shocked to push him away.

"Do i look like im joking?" he asks, filling the gap between our lips and kissing me. His tounge slowly runs over my lower lip, asking for enterance. at that moment im able to move again, so i grab him by his shirt and push away. I don't even attemp to get my shades, but i run to my mom and Luke.

"Sweety, want some sun cream?" you'll burn yourself." asks mom. i slowly nod, feeling my lips. They tingle and are moistured. They taste like Jay. i shake my head and walk over to mom who is looking for the sun cream in her bag. A hot, solf hand goes around my shoulders. I look up to see Jay, and just notice that he is much more taller than me. wow.

"You forgot your shades." he whispers in my ear,licking his lips slowly and handing me the shades. i put them on and push his hand off.

2 hrs later

"Rose! Pass me another..." slurrs Jay, already dunk with the birthday alchohol. Rose walks away, ignoring Jays request. I slowly sigh, and hold my hand out to Jay.

"C'on. I'll take you home.". He hesitates for a second, and then takes my hand. I pull him up and tell Luke and mom that we are leaving to go home. They see Jay and nod. I pull him along with me.

"Noah.." he mumbles agains my chest.

"I'm taking you home. don't worry." i whisper in his ear. probably for the first time im acctualy kind to him.

Finaly, after some time of annoying Jay trying to fall over in the middle of the road, we got to the house.

"God you're heavy..." i mumble, with Jay practicly glue to my chest while i look for the house keys. I take them outof my pocket and open the door. as soon as im inside, i take Jay up to his room. He slowly wiggles when i place him on the bed. His legs are dangling from the bed. So i stand in between his legs, in an attempt to push his legs onto the bed. But suddently his legs go around my waist.

"N-Noah.." he slurrs again.

"Jay? take your legs off." i say, trying to push him away. But he sure is too strong. He pulls his hand up,and then slowly places it on his big bulge in his swimming shorts. I gasp, looking at it. He got hard?! He slolwy touches himself, and moans in pleasure. i stare at him, unable to move. He wants me to touch him?... I can't resist myself as i move my hand towards the large buldge. i take his hand off, and replace it with mine. Not noticing that i got hard too. I slolwy stroke him through the thin red material and he strokes me. moans of pleasure fill the air.

"off" he says, tugging at my shorts. i slowly take them off, watching his hungry eyes. My boxers fall off at the same time. He looks at mini me, and licks him lips. Before i can stop him, his lips appear on my tip, slowly licking. I moan in pleasure, harder everytime. With evry lick, i pull down his shorts and boxers and stroke his member. He starts pumping and sucking, then squizzeing my nipples. I feel like im on cloud nine, and i come in his hand. He slowly licks it off and comes himself. He looks at me, lust and hunger in his eyes. Slowly, he smirks and attacks my lips with his own. His soft, full, pink lips...

without even realising it, i fall asleep in his arms. Naked and not bothered if anyone sees....

Enjoyed it? :P I hope ya did. Noah went a little naughty this time.. First gay expierance :P Goodbye my sugahs :*

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW!! :D

Shout out to : keepyoursmileon