Problems.

"Im cold." Sighed Naoh besides me.

I shuddered, feeling goosebumps all over me.

Cath went for an unexpected holiday. Our dad kicked us out. We had no friends that know about us. We had no money. No food. No warm clothes. No home.

There were people hurrying past us, only some glanced at us or threw coins in our cup. We had $1.65 so far.

It was november 3rd, our 3rd day on the streets of new york. It startied snowing a couple minutes ago. We are both in vests, as it was hot in the house with the heaters on. Im wearing skinny jeans and so is Noah. Both sock-less and shoe less. Both hungry, cold and wet.

We were hiding in a alleyway on a old matress. There was steam coming from a pipe in the building next to us, not letting us freeze to death.

"I know baby." I whispered in his ear, snuggeling closer to him.

This was hell. It was horrible. Our mother made no attempt to find us. Nor did our dad. Hell, if i even can call him that. He is like the devil.

A lady rushed past us. Her long hair whipping in the cold november winds. Her long fur coat covering her from head to toe. Only the tips of her brown boots showing. Even though she was covered in snow, and her hood high up, i could tell who she was.

"Mrs Marchell?!" I said loudly, gaining her attention. She whipped her head towards us, and her eyes widen.

"N-Noah? Jay?! What the heck are you doing here?!" She asked, coming closer to us.

"Mrs, please call help. Please call somone who can help." I heard Noah beg besides me, whispering.

"Oh god boys! Im calling an ambulance and the police! Here!" She said, throwing her long coat at us. She was left in a turtleneck and jeans.

She rushed around through her purse until she found a phone. She dialled the police first and called them. as soon as she finished the call, i felt Noah go limp against me. I looked down to see him sleeping. His eyes closed. Then i noticed something. His hand was still pressed against mine. I could feel his heart beat. It was going way too fast to be normal. I instantly went into panic mode, hovering over him and shaking him.

"Noah?! Noah wake up!"

I felt my own heart beat quicken, Black dots fuzzing around me. I whiped my eyes vishiously, trying to get rid of the dots.

i heard the sirens of an ambulance and police, getting closer and closer, before the black dots overpowered me and everything went black.

DUN DUN DUN.

Sorry for slow and short updates. My fingers hurt if i tap my phone screen too much. ;/

Quick question time!

1) How old do you think i am?

2) How old are you?

3) Like the book so far?

4) On a scale of 1-5, How much do you like this book? (1 is horrible, i hate it. 5 is I love this book.)

5) Your gender?

:P xx