Why?

In front of me stood Jay, carelessly pushing his hand up a girls shirt, while the other one grabbed her ass. And his lips, sucking on her neck. Without thinking, i ran straight past them, towards the gyms exit door and straight for the nearst empty classroom. I must have looked like an idiot, running with tears slowly spilling. I opened the first door i saw and luckly, the door was unlocked and the room was empty. I sat in a corner. Putting my hands to my face and sobbing quietly. I knew it. I knew i shouldnt have gotten too attached. This is all wrong. In like, 3 months , he will be my stepbrother. I should end this. whatever this is. Yes, as soon as i see him i'll tell him. yep. thats what ill do, but for now i'll skip the rest of this day, sobbing quietly and hoping no one enters this class or locks the door.

-----

Once the last bell went, i got my phone out and turned to front camera, using it as a mirror. I looked at the screen, seeing my hair go in odd directions, my eyes bloodshot and dry tears going down my cheeks. i wiped the tears, smoothened down my hair and tried to blink away the bloodshot eyes. Once i looked dicent, i put my hoodie up and took my earphones out. I put Can You Feel My Heart by BMTH on full volume so people dont speak to me.

(A.N, thats what im listening to now, on full volume xD)

I opened the classroom door, put my hands in my hoodie pockets and walked out. I probably looked like a depressed kid, with rock music blasting from me, but i couldn't give a fuck. In my old school i was the popular. I guess now im the outcast. But; i dont mind.

I froze in my steps as i remembered something...

Jay. Jay has a car. I have no car. I went to school in jays car. Jays car... i have to go home in Jays car, with Jay inside it. Right. I'll ignore him. Yes, i'll ignore him as he ignored me this morning.

I walked up to the parking space, where i found Jays car. i walked up to it, then i noticed Jay. His eyes were on me, his smile directed to me, his messy hair.. his perfect lips... Stop it Noah! you're breaking up with him. Shut up!

I sighed and opened the passangers door. I noticed Jays mouth moving, probably greeting me. I ignored it, and sat down, closing the door behind me. As i did it, my music changed. I recognised the sobg straight away. It was Go To Hell For Heavens Sake - BMTH. I quietly whispered the words. They suited this sitiuation perfectly.

Jays Cheating Pov:

Once i saw Noah, his earphones in, hoodie up and head down, walking to my car i knew something was off. He opened the door and i said

"Hey Noah! How was your first day here?" But he didnt reply. instead, he sat down and ignored me. Weird. I hear him mumble something.

"Huh?" i ask. But he doesnt seem to be speaking to me, his eyes are full of thought and hurt. I wonder what happened.

"Im buring down every bridge we make. I'll watch you choke on the hearts you break. Im leaving out every word you said. go to hell for heaves sake."

He is singing Go To Hell For Heavens Sake. Well, something big must have happened. poor him. I'll talk to him when he stops ignoring everyone.

-------------------------

I dont understand this. He has been silence for the past 6 hours. He missed out dinner and didnt speak to anyone. Only rock music was blasting from his side of the room. Right now, Linkin Park - Burn it Down is playing. For the past 30 minutes all possible depressing songd have been playing. I've had enough. So i walk over to his bed, where he currently id lying down, chrcking facebook on his laptop.

"Noah?" i say, but he ignores me and turns up the music. I sigh and turn it off.

"Noah." I say, more stenrly, he flinches at the tone of my voice.

"Jay." He says.

"Whats up with you? You've been odd today." I say, sitting down besides him. He suddently shots up.

"Well i don't know what up with me! Fistly, my boyfriend dresses oddly, not like himself. Then, he leaves me alone on my first day when he knows that i need help! Also, i catch him making out with a girl infront of the boys changing rooms! You know what Jay? I don't fucking care why you did thr first two, but the last one is classed as cheating! We're over! You get it? We are no longer together!" He shouts in my face. Tears start spilling down his cheeks. Im shocked. Unable to move. D-did he see it? I didn't know he was there.

"N-Noa-"

"Save it, you piece of shit. Im gone." He says, walking away.

Boo hoo! They broke up! ;'( Stupid Jay. I hope Jay decides to repair their relationship! :c

Vote for them to get back together?

25+ Votes for getting back hot 18+ action? :D (They will still be virgins, im saving that for a good time ;D )

xoxo