Fight

I woke up in a hill of blankets. As soon as i opened my eyes, a hand grabbed my upper arm.

"You have 5 minutes and we're leaving." Said Jay. He looked rather pissed off.

I ignored him and rubbed my eyes, trying to get the sleep out of my eyes.

"Im serious Noah, hurry up!" I turned around and just noticed that im in the living room on the floor with some of my friends apart from James scattered around me.

"Why in such a hurry Jay?" I mumble in my morning voice.

"We are leaving early. Hurry. Up!" he said and ran upstairs to collect more bags.

"Morning Noah." Said a voice behind me. I turned around to see James.

"Hi." i replied.

"I guess, as youre leaving... I should tell you something. " He said a sighed. " Look, follow me." I did as i was told, and followed him to the kitchen.

"Can this be quick?... Jays kinda in a hu-" I was cut off by him wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me. The kiss felt weird, almost disgusting. When he pulled away he smiled and looked into my eyes.

"I love you Noah, I really do, and i just got the courage to tell you. Noah, do you love me back?"'

I stared at him, shocked as ever. My best friend since kindergarden said he loves me. Before i could reject him, s strong arm pulled him away from me and connected with his jaw.

"You motherfucker!"

"You worthless piece of shit!"

"Dickhead!" Curse words came from Jays mouth like a waterfall, and his fist never stopping from hitting James.

"Whats going on?" Said a voice from the living room. It was Rose. She gasped when she saw what was happening and called Theo over. Theo grabbed Jays arms and pushed him away, holding him a few meaters away from James. Everyrhing felt like a blurr to me. Soon, everybody was around James nursing him. Seconds later, i was in the car with Jay ready to go.

-----------

An awkward silence filled the car for about two hours now. Suddently, Jay stoped the car in a McDonalds parking.

"Im sorry." He said, not meeting my eyes.

"I fucked up. " He hissed, talking more to himself.

"I understand if you hate me. I'd hate myself too..." he mumbled.

"I-I understand if our pathetic excuse for a relationship will break down. Its useless anyway. I underst-"

"Jay! We are not breaking up! " I said, his eyes snapped to my face.

"We arent?" He asked, not believeing it.

"No."

His lips spread into a small smile, soon replaced by a hude grin. He pushed himself at me, kissing my face off."

"Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou" He said between kisses. I couldnt help but smile too.

--------------

SORRY for the long wait people! :ccc Dont kill meh!!! :P

Vote Comment Follow!.