Detention With Jay.

Noahs Pov

I was outside the detention room. Jay was already inside. Its a detention, so he wont be able to talk to me, right? I sighed and took a breath. I can do this... I knocked on the door and heard a come in. so i did. I opened the wooden door, to find a teacher in the front of the class. There were multiple desks on the other side. But i chose not to look at them as Jay was probaby there. I walked straight to the teacher.

"Why you're here?" She said.

"Passing notes."

She sighed and looked at a paper chart that showed how long you have to stay for whatever reason. "You're lucky, 15 minutes. Take a slip and fill it in." She said, chewing on a pen. i nodded and took a slip. I turned around to the desks. There were a few kids here. But my eyes were fixed on a pair of georgous brown eyes. He was staring right at me with pleading eyes. He probably wanted me to sit in the desk bg him. I ignored him and sat in the front row. Quietly, i filled in the slip. I was about to stand up to give it back when a scrunched up ball hit the back of my head. I turned around and picked up the ball.

Noah, We really need to talk. Meet me outside in the parking area. Please. Jay.

I scoffed. Does he really think that i would go off with him and have my heart broken again? I fished out a piece of paper from my pocket and wrote -

I don't want to talk to you.

i threw ir back at him.

How ironic. Im in detention sending notes for doing notes...

I took the slip back. 10 minutes left.

9 mins 59 seconds.

9mins 58seconds.

9mins 57seconds.

God! This is the longest 10 minutes of my life....

------

After finaly, the 10 dreadful minutes passed, me and Jay were let out. We both quietly exited the room and walked side by side towards the car park. As soon as we were near the exit doors, i took my headphones and phone out. I put some music on and put it on full volume. Now he probably can see that i wont talk to him.

-----------

Crap. Whhee... this is short. Writiers block. SOWWY GUYS!!! :C