Mission: Avoid Jay.

I did it. I did it. I..did...it!

I broke up with Jay, in a badass way! So why is it that i feel like shit now?

I try to get Jays face from my head. I go downstairs and sit down on the sofa, turning the TV on ans trying to forget about Jay. But, its imposaible.

JAYS POV

I pace around my room, scared and angry at myself.

Right, you're probably thinking that im a big cheater and a manwhore.

I didn't cheat on Him, well i did kiss the girl but..

well, i am the schools badboy and player as you might have guessed. I got dared to kiss my ex girlfriends sister. No one at school knows im gay. So, to hide my sexuality i kissed her. I just didn't think that Noah would see. I feel wrong. Like what i did was unforgivable. But i'll try to get him to forgive me.

Noahs Pov, The next day.

I woke up with a very bad pain in my neck. Something was wrong. I opened my eyes slowly to find myself in the living room on the sofa. I was still in my clothes from the day before. Then, it all hit me. Jay. We broke up. I broke up with him. I felt awful.

I slowly got up and went upstairs. I hope Jay is still asleep 'cause i need some clean clothes. I slowly opened my bedroom door. I could hear the shower. He was probably in the bathroom. I sighed in relif and walked into my room. I took out some dark skinny jeans and a grey hoodie. I quickly changed, not bothered about my hair and ran downstairs grabbing my bag and putting my black vans on.

Todays mission: Avoid Jay.

I texted Catherine as soon as i was out of the house.

To: Cath ;)

Pick me up?

I sat on the small wall outside the house. I had no idea when mom and Luke will be back. They went for some holiday. My phone vibrate in my pocket. I was hoping to see a text from Catherine, but to my suprise it was from Jay.

From: Jay ;)

Where r u? ur not home. plz reply.

I decided to ignore his message and i called Catherine.

"Bitch, be pacient. i was about to reply to your text. "

"Hurry up"

"Get your own car asshole."

"Please, i'll get you double ice cream after school"

"Okay. Text me the adress."

-----------

I was currently in History. I could sence Jays eyes on me. I could feel him staring, trying to get my attention. He tried throwing paper balls, but failed. I hear a whisper besides me. i turn around to find the whole row of students passing a note towards me.

"Pass this to Noah"
"Pass on"
"Noah"

The note finally got to me and i opened it.

Noah,

We need to talk at break.

Jay.

I huffed and looked up, to see if the teacher is looking. He was currently setting up the board to show us some Battle Of Hastings documentry. I got my pen and ripped a piece of paper from my notes book. I wrote:

We have nothing to talk about.
Noah.

I folded it up and passed it to the girl next to me.

"Hey, can you pass this to Jay?"

She nodded and took the paper and passed it on.

The note was only 3 seats away from Jay, when the teacher noticed it. 

"Lucas, what are you doing?" Asked the teacher. All attention was now on the innocent Lucas Ally.

"N-nothing sir." He said. And i felt extriemy bad for Lucas.

"Pass me the piece of paper." Says the teacher. Lucas quickly hurries of his chair and towards the teacher. He gives him him the paper. The teacher opens it and starts reading it. I rest my head agains my desk and the teacher looks up.

"Noah! And who was this note to?!" He shouts.

"Jay." I mumble.

"Both of you, detention after school! " He screams.

I groan, my attempt at avoiding Jay won't really work...

So sorry about the long wait! My phone bill is £189.19 so my phone got blocked and now i hav no internet cause im moving houses ;-; I aint paying that much for my phone when i didnt do anything! :c