Police

Dedicated to Julian_isamazing. Bro, be more respectful next time. You need to understand that i am a human too and i don't really have the time to constantly write new chapters 24/7. Chill, mate.

------------------------------

"Sir, someones on the phone for you."

"Who?" I ask, whiping my remaining tears.

"Mr Luke Carter."

My eyes widen. Dad? he is calling?

I take the phone from the reseptionist and thank her with a nod. Slowly, i press the phone against my ear.

"What do you want?" I say, calmly even though inside im full of hate and rage towards this guy. 

"Son? Oh my g-"

"What do you want?" I ask, a little louder.

"Where are yo-"

"What the fuck do you want?!."

"But wh-"

"He is fucking dying inside the fucking room, because of you, you fucking dickhead! Is that how you treat your fucking children?! Kick them out for loving somone?! Let them fucking starve?!" My grip on the phone was becoming deadly. I could feel and hear my heart pumping loudly with adrealine.

"Let them freeze to death, even though you know its too dangerous to go outside?! Not make any kind of fucking effort to know if they're ok?! You're not my fucking father anymore. Don't fucking act like you care now."

There wwas silence for a few minutes, and i though he hung up.

"Son, what happened?"

I took a deep breath to relax myself.

"His heart gave out. Starving for 3 days didnt give him any energy, and lack of sleep. Plus, the freezing weather took him out. They are fighting for him to live. He is in a good condition though. " I said quickly in one breath.

"Oh. So, like... uh. Well, your mother and i were talking. She wants a divorce if i dont let you back in."

"Then let her have the fucking divorce! Cuz we are not fucking going back in that house! I dont give a shit about you two now! You can go rot in fucking hell! Fuck you!". And i hung up.

----------

Two police officers came up to me while i was sitting outside Noahs hospital room. They questioned me about Noah, Our parents and how this happened. Obviously, i didnt tell them about our relationship. They would call incest on us. I just said that we got kicked out for being gay. They explained that we might get put up for adoption, or go to a good family member because if our parents did this they automaticly loose the ability to look after us.

I dont want to get adopted. I dont want to get seperated from Noah. I don't want to loose Noah.

Please hug me Noah.

Please wake up Noah.

Please tell me everythings gonna me ok Noah.

Please hold me while i cry, Noah...

------

Sorry for shortness. Just quick update cuz y'all getting impatient.

Book ends soon :c

*Hugs all* sorry for small updates.

*Hugs Julian_isawsome* Its okay, i understand your fustration.

Btw, i want a cuddly boy to cuddle with me when im sad :c I have a cute neighbour but he is way too old :c #stalkerdoe *Creepy smile*