Complicated.

Complicated - Avril Lavigne.

I like you the way you are.
When we're driving in your car.
And you're talking to me, one on one.
But you become somebody else round everyone else.
watching your back, like you can't relax.
You're trying to be cool.
You look like a fool to me.
Tell me, why do you have to go and make things so compliacted?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. It gets me fustrated.

Noahs Pov:

Why does he make things so complicated?

Whenever we go to school he just leaves me alone in the car while he goes back to his friends. This is just stupid. Its getting me fustrated, annoyed. Like his ashamed of me. Why would he? We are both stepbrothers having a little overly brotherly fun. I dont understand him. He says that we are ment to be together and how much he loves me. It doesnt seem like it. We, well I and Catherine are currently sitting by our lockers together and eating lunch. Just like the rest of the outcasts. I don't understand how im an outcast as i was the most popular Ikid in my old school. I miss it. It feels weird not being noticed. I really want to kiss Jay right now. Touch him in places where stepbrothers shouldnt touch. Kiss the soft skin on his neck. Claw my hands and leave nail marks as he thrus- No, NO! Naughty Noah. Calm down mini Noah.

"Noah!" interrupts a voice to my left. I look over to see Catherine. I shake my head.

"Yep?" I ask, taking a bite of my tuna sandwich.

I heard tuna is made out of dolphins.. eew.

I suddently lost appetite and put the sandwich back in the plastic container.

" Noah!!!" Said the voice again.

"What?!"

"You spaced out like 3 times in the past minute. Tell me whats bugging you."

I thought about it. It would be cool to let someone know about me and Jay. It would feel nice to have some of the weight lifted of my shoulders. But, did i trust Cath? What if she was homophobic? What if she hated me and hated the though of incest? What if she told everyone? What if... I do trust her. I do. So i'll tell her.

"First of all, what do you think of loving the same gender?" I ask, a little nervous.

"Well, I don't really mind as i.. well, im kinda 'loving the same gender'... " She mubles.

Cath? Catherine being lesbian? You learn something new everyday...

"Oh. Well,Im kinda 'loving the same gender' too."

"OMG! Who is it!? Who stole my little boys heart?!" She claps exitidly. I chuckle at her enthusiasm.

Here goes nothing...

"Jay, Jay Hastings." I say, more confident that i really am.

Her whole body freezes. Oh No. is she not into stuff like that? Oh hell no...

"I-Isnt that your stepbrother?"

"Yup."

"Cool."

"Cool?"