Love + BOOK 2!!!

Here it is, The last chapter!!

Many of you gave ideas on how the book might end, but the person the closest to what i was planning to do is.....

Rich2912 !!! Well done mate ;)

Shoutouts to:

Rich2912

ChiffonSan (I loved your comment, short & sweet XD 'I want them to be together')

Keepyoursmileon (I still remember you gurl! :D)

Now.. on with the chapter...

jays POV

"Jay...." My mom said in a whisper.

"Mom, it will be okay. I promise you" I said looking down at her petit self.

"Okay sweetheart. Just tell him you love him." She whispered, stroking my cheek.

I nodded slowly and walked away. I was gonna see Noah, for the first time in about 2 months.

As i heard that he tried to commit suicide, i instantly wanted to see him. But, unfortunetly there were no flights to the USA on that day. I had to wait 3 weeks. 3 fucking weeks. He woke up at the start of the second week. Now he is in a mental hospital, for a month.

I'm gonna see him now. I'm just outside his room in the mental hospital. I slowly knocked three times, waiting for his angelic voice to let me in. I heard a faint 'come in.' and instantly my heart was full of butterflies. Its him. Its Noah.

I slowly opened the door to find a bright room with bright blue walls and a cream carpet. Blue curtains, desk, chair, laptop and a bed with blue silk sheets.

On this bed sat Noah Carter, my stepbrother, my love, my boyfriend.

"J-Jay?" He asked, shock written all over his preshious, flawless face.

"Hi, baby." I said, with the biggest smile on my face.

He quickly stood up and and ran into my open arms.

"J-Jay! Oh, its been so so long.. I-I missed you..." He sobbed into my neck.

"I missed you too baby."

"I love you, so fucking much. Don't ever leave me again."

"I love you too, and i won't. I promise."

§§§§§§§§§

3 YEARS LATER.

The two teenager love birds soon became 18, old enough to get married. Thats what they did.

Lucy and Anna became good friends. They moved in together with their children in a 5 room house in New Zeland.

The two boys were a very happy couple, without any problems. On their first anniversary as a married couple, they adoped two children. Nathan, a 10 year old boy and Jenny, 12 year old girl.

The whole family had a happy ending. Unfortunetly, as Nathan turns 17, He meets Alex, the Hot Topic Manager whos 22 and also unfortunetly, his sisters boyfriend of 4 years. He cannot take him out of his mind. Join Nathan on a bumpy illegal love road with Alex in ' Too Friendly ' (BOOK 2 OF THIS SERIES! )

THE END

Im not really pleased with this book, but now im making book 2, Too Friendly! Here a sneek peak for these who are interested!

Too Friendly.

Chapter 1

Nathans POV

I was watching TV when i was suddently interrupted by giggles and chuckles. This is really annoying now. My sister and her boyfriend have been giggeling for like an hour now, in the game room next to me.

"DAAAAD?!" I shouted, not looking away from the TV.

"Which one?!" Shouted one of my dads. Yep, I have two dads.

"ANY!" I shouted again. After a few seconds infront of my stood my dad, Jay.

"Whatsup kiddo?" He asked, kneeling to look at me. If i was gay, i'd say my first dad looked pretty attractive. With brown short hair to the side and bright blue eyes. He had a muscular body, light tan and a few freackles on his cheeks and nose.

"Can you tell them to shut up? Im trying to watch TV." I whined.

"Ugh, You're so lazy. No, no i can't Jenny would kill me if i interrupted her time with the 'bae'." He said, rolling his eyes at the word bae.

"Ok then, i'll tell them..." I whined again and got off the sofa slowly.

"YO JEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted, walking in her room.

The first thing i noticed was Jenny on the bed giggeling, and Alex, her boyfriend, kissing her neck.

But the disturbing part was that Alex, was sweaty, without a shirt.

If my dad is attractive, then DAMN Alex is hot!

§§§

Gonna stop it at this, Wanna read more? On my page is the second book, check it out!