Alone.

"No mom! I'm not letting you seperate us!" I shouted, hugging Jays torso. My mom came to the hospital when she got the news about me. She wants to take me straight away. Also, the adoption lady came with Jays dad and said that he needs to go.

"Noah! Don't be so silly! Theres no.need for all this." She said, still tugging at my shirt, trying to yank me away from Jay.

"No please...p-please mom.. J-Jay s-stay with me." I startied begging, sobbing with tears streaming down my face.

"I won't ever leave you!" He sobbed, grabbing my waist and hugging me.

Luke (Jays dad) cleared his throat.

'Boys, thats enough. Jay get in the ladys car." He barked.

Suddently, i felt someone pulling me away from Jay, and Jay being pulled away from me. I opened my eyes to see my mom pulling me, and Luke pulling Jay.

"No!" We shouted at the same time. Jay tried to get away but his Dad was stronger.

"Jay!"

"Noah!"

He was by the door way now...

"No!"

"I love you!"

He was behind the door way...

"Come back!"

"Please!"

He was in the car...

"NOOOO!"

--------------

"Noah sweety, come out of your room." My mom begged from the other side of my door.

"No."

"Noah please."

"No."

"Noa-"

"Fuck off!"

.....

Did i just swear at my mom?...

"Mom I-"

"N-No. I understand. You want to be alone.. O-Ok..."

Her footsteps got quieter as he walked away.

..

I feel so alone. I need a Jay to hug me, kiss me, tell me its gonna be ok...

WAIT!

I can text him!

I took my phone out and quickly scrolled down to his name.

To: Jay <3

Without you, theres no me.

From: Noah.

----------

Its been a month. A month. Without Jay. Without My love. I feel so empty. So broken hearted. This must end.

"Im so sorry." I said, as tears splashed on the paper besides me. My goodbye letter...

-----

NUUU! Noah! nuu....

Noah is thinking about suicide. What about Jay?!

2 more chapters to go. ;c