Dad

before the story starts, i've read all your comments from this whole book sso far. im freaking in heaven right now, and i've got internet, finally, bitch! so, heres another chapter for ya all!

Noahs Pov

Me and Jay were currently playing on our xbox, when suddently in bursts my stepdad and Jays dad.

"Boys." He says firmly.

"Yep?" I ask, my mind being elsewhere.

two days ago i told Cath about my relationship with Jay. She was cool with it. Jay got mad at me for telling her, but then he was ok.

"Is it true that you're in a relationship, together?"

That caught me off guard.

"Well.. Luke...."

"Dad..."

"I asked you a fucking question. Are you two together?!" He shouted. I looked towards Jay. He looked away.

"Yes dad..." he whispered.

SMACK!

He hit him.

"Im gonna rip your fucking head off!"I shouted, getting up. I was about to punch him, when Jay pulled me back.

"Calm down, jesus..." he muttered.

"Out of my fucking house, both of you! You disgusting faggots!" he shouted at us and pushed us towards the front door.

"You piece of shit, you will regret this!" I screamed as the door slamed in my face. I kicked it in furstration.

"So.. what now?" Asked Jay behind me. I turned around to look at him. His shirt was scrunched up, his skinny jeans loose on his hips and his cheek covered with a red hand shape.

"Fucking hell, you need ice for that." I mubled, going towards him and putting an arm around his waist while the other touched his cheek gently.

"We can go to Catherines for the night. And then.. i don't know..." I whispered the last part, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Look Noah, what ever happens, i love you." He said.

I smiled.

"I love you too, Jay."

WOOHOO fLUFF ;D

K, i know this chapter it SHORT, but its just a welcome back chapter after an almost 2 month break :c More chapters coming, stay awake biatches.

Adios!