I Need You

Across the room, Christy is all excited about getting a date card for brunch tomorrow, while I am moping abojt not being to dance at all today.
"Cheer up." Trina bumps me. "At least the food is superb." I mumble a reply, and keep shoveling mashed potatoes into my mouth. If I don't dance every day, my muscles will atrophy.
I guess that means I should reaarange my room before bed and dance for an hour or two. "Miss Charlie." The Queen calls out. "Are you unwell?"
"No, Your Majesty?" I ask, confused.
Peter's head has snaped up upon hearing one lf his girls called out, and now his eyes are fixated on me. "Yes, Charlie, you do appear to be slightly pale."
"Nothing a good night's rest couldn't cure." I smile weakly, and continue eating. The Queen looke convinced, but Peter's eyes are narrowed in my direction.
After I finish eating, I go up to my room. The day was more exhausting than I thought. I could just fall asleep......
No.
"Can we rearrange my room?" I ask Sophie and Angela.
"Do you not like it?" Angela asks, concerned.
"No, I love it. I just need more floor space to dance." I tell them.
"We can get some guards in here to move the furniture." I collapse on the couch and lace up my ballet shoes. I am stretching when they come back with two young guards.
Most of the furniture is put on the other side of the room, and I bid them good night, so that I can dance.
I dance until I pass out.