Kidnapped

"Hello." Amanda says, pausing at the end of the hall with a cup in her hands. I look up to see her and wipe my tears away.
"Sorry, I know I shouldn't be crying on the steps. Not very appropriate."
"You're right, it's not." She sneers. "You need to get a grip. Sure, this little field trip will be all about you - and I'm doing my best to do damage control, but you've got to cut me some slack here." She dumps her cup on me. I don't flinch. "The Prince is mine. And don't get in my way or things are going to get ugly."
"You can take him. I don't want him." I say, avoiding her gaze. She's fighting against six other girls. It's going to get dirty.
"You're coming with me." She says, wrenching me up and pulling me across the floor.
"No." I say, trying to get away. Amanda slaps me across the face and continues dragging me. Down a tiny corridor, she pulls me. My flats come off as I pull against her.
Serena is sitting in the corner of the tiny room we come too, looking malicious. Amanda pushes me into a chair and then ties me up. "Are you insane?" I scream at the two of them.
"We need to know everything you know about the Prince." Serena says, face hidden in shadow.
"Why should I tell you anything? Let me go!" Amanda slaps me again. Surely, this is too dirty of a game to be playing?
I realize something in that instant.
Serena works for Nehmo.
And how exactly does Amanda know about Trina being a wolf if I never told a soul and Nehmo knows?
Amanda has to be working for Nehmo too.
Nehmo must think that I know something about the Prince, so she is disguising it as two jealous girls kidnapping the Prince's favorite.
Real funny, Nehmo.
I am not buying it.
I see you.
I'll just have to tell them "everything" then. "Peter wanted to be a movie director if he wasn't going to be the King."
"Really?" Serena smiles.
"He loves popcorn, and adores all of the girls in the Selection in their own way. He found fault with Christy for not being selfless enough to he the Queen. He thinks every injury the girl's get is his fault - so he blames himself for Christy's death." Amanda slaps me again. "What was that for?"
"I just really want to hit you. I hate your guts." She kicks me in the shin, and I gasp. There are already bruises there. I don't need more of them. "Anything else?"
"He's wary of science, protective of his girls,  a mama's boy, and he's -" I smile as I say this last part. " - a wicked good kisser."
Amanda screams and punches me in the cheek. I cry out. "Don't speak lies. Like the Prince would ever kiss you." Serena scowls.
"He did." I say matter-of-factly. "Three times. Now let me out of here."
"Nah. We'll just leave you here and be back after dinner, which is in an hour. Or two. Take the torch, Serena."
The light in the room goes out, and I scream at them to let me out of here. I hear Amanda's laugh up the hall.
I don't want to become the Queen, and it looks like Alpha - supported by the lower castes, feels the same way - even if I don't like Peter.
Why do I have the worst luck?