-6-

Hi everyone. How was the chapter 4/5 going on? I can see that a lot of people that being confused about Tee's cutting his wrist or suicide dll. Well, as for you information.. Tee's doesn't even take the suicide result just because he love his older brother, Tae. He only cut his wrist to make the pain to go away since he can't confess his feeling to him. I only managed to wrote down Tae's POV since I need to focused on Tee's plot na. Sorry guys for once again. I hope this next chapter will make you guys enjoy. Although I don't know what I'm mumbling about. Hahah :)

****************************

        "Tae, I have to get to class, can you leave me now?" I whisper harshly as he follows me to class.

          Tae hasn't left me alone after I told him that I don't like him anymore. Of course I was lying, but apparently Tae hasn't caught me about it. He's acting like a five year old around me. Not that I don't like it, It's just that confusing me because Tae was never this clingy with me, and he's also an adult, shouldn't he act more mature?

          "Have a good day, Tee," Tae pulls me into a hug and doesn't let go.

          "You too," I murmur and slip out of his hold on me and quickly get into my social study room.

          I sit at my desk waiting for my friend Krist to show up. He's usually on time, sometimes he's  minute late because of the make out sessions he has with his girlfriend. Sometimes I wonder what goes though Krist's head.

          The bell rings right as Krist walks through the door  with tousled hair and lip gloss smeared on his lips.

          "You look more tired than usual," Krist states as he takes a seat that next to me.

          "Well, Tae fell off of our bed early this morning," I groan and lean back in my seat. "You have more lip gloss on, who's the new victim again?"

          "It's Pring, I think she might be a keeper," Krist smile and wipes off the lip gloss with his sleeve.

          "That's what you said about Dream too," I mention as our lecturer starts taking out attendance. He looks at Krist and my table and look back his computer.

          "Anyway, why did your brother fall out of the bed and making you grumpy today?" Krist asks.

          "I don't know, but he asked me weird stuff. I don't know," I sign and bang my head on my desk.

         "Hey, keep quite you two fallows," Mr. Collin warns us and starts writing the daily agenda on the whiteboard.

           After restating that Tae asked me a question this morning, I remembered exactly everything. He kind of seemed he liked me in a sort of different way. Besides, he wouldn't love me how I do, he pretty much showed it when he yelled at me when he read that stupid letter.

           I wish I didn't lie. Maybe Tae would have done something, like kissing me again. Or something like that.

           Don't get ahead of yourself.

         "Alright, class. Read what's on the board and follow  the instruction." Mr. Collin goes over the assignment with the class and sits back down at his desk.

         "You're my  partner," Krist says flatly and get out his book. "So, what was the question he asked you?"

           I feel something deep in the pit of my stomach churn. I don't want to to talk about this stuff with Krist. He'll think I'm some kind of creep that wants to hook up with their brother. It's not that. I want to be with Tae.