-16-

Hi everyone. Is everyone missed the story so far? I'm sorry that I couldn't have time to update the story due to my busyness and struggling on my assignment and finals. Wee! Finally the exam is over and I think I should have time to write the story from time to time. And thank you for everyone who love the story and reach almost 5k (THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL). And all the comments I have read it all but still no time to reply, so please FORGIVE me naa. 

*******************

       A few minutes after leaving the school, Tae parks in front of an apartment complex. Wait, we don't live in an apartment, we live in a house, and we aren't even in our neighbourhood. Why did Tae drive us here?

      "What are we doing here?" I ask and follow Tae out of the car.

      "This is where I live," He chuckles and grabs my hand, pulling me along with him. "Why do you seem so surprised?"

      The question was how could I not be surprised? Tae never told me that he lived somewhere else. He never even mentioned about moving to an apartment. Why would he keep this secret from me?

      "What do you mean that you live here? That's impossible. Why did I never realised before? And you never told me. I stammer while letting go of his hand and hugging myself to keep me from shaking.

      "You are absolutely right, I'm don't mean that from the beginning." he sighs and turns to look at me. "But mom and dad got this for me for an early birthday present. I will move out soon, anyway. You haven't noticed me being gone or any of my stuff missing from home?"

      I bit my lip and look down. Comes to think of it, I now realized that he would come home late occasionally. And some of his belongings have been disappearing from our room. I would just not bring it up in conversations, but, I don't know what to think or even say.

      "Come on, I'll explain the rest inside," Tae placed his hand on my lower back and pushes me toward one of the door that's on the first floor.

      Before I opened my mouth to say anything, Tae instantly started to explain himself, "I know I should have told you before, but I didn't want you to start worrying or anything. I know it's probably a lot to take in but we can make it work."

      I shoot him a glare and looked around the place. It's actually small and settle. There's a sofa with a small television set in front room. A kitchen is on the right side of the apartment. There's a hall with a door or each side. I wonder if Tae actually likes being here.

      "You don't even work," I mutter while looking everywhere, avoiding Tae's direction.

      "You're right, I'm applying for jobs all around. I need to start my life tho, I really hope you understand, Tee," Tae sighs and stands next to me, grabbing my hand. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier. Please don'r be upset with me."

       I look up at him and feel myself about to choke up in tears. If I try to say anything to him, I will probably burst out crying. I have to finally get it through my head that Tae is an adult, and will soon eventually living his his life, possibly without me.

       Tea's expression changed when he saw my glossy eyes. "Please don't cry. I don't want you to cry," his arm wrapped around my shoulder and pulling me into his chest.

        I deeply sigh into his chest and return the hug. The only though that is eating me alive already is that I'm still school and Tae is almost out. I would still have to live our parents. I'm sure that I would rarely even see Tae. What if this whole change makes Tae and I break up?

        "Tee," Tae says and pulls away from me, looking me in the eyes, "are you okay with this?"

        I break our gaze and look down, shrugging. "Is there even a choice?"

        "No."

        "Then, of course I'm fine with it," I grumble, looking down at the floor.

        "I can tell when you're sarcastic and when you aren't," Tae chuckles while trying to lighten the mood.

        I exhale deeply and look around the room again, not even trying to look at Tae. "Well, what will happen to us, then? What if you start a life and completely forget about me? I'm nearly two years  younger than you! What are we going to do? What if we break up?"

       "Hey, hey, hey," Tae grabs my head and forces me to look at him. "Nothing is going to happen to us. Everything is going to be alright with us. Don't think about the negatives.

       After saying his statement, he plants a kiss right on top of my lips. The feeling of his lips on top of mine make me believe him. I grip on to his, t-shirt and pull him close to me as he easily slips his tongue into my mouth. I moan and instantly stand on my tippy- toes, enjoying the kiss even more.

        Tae grabs the back of my legs, not breaking the kiss, lifting me up and walks in a direction which I'm assuming is the hallway. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. My heart hammers in my chest, making me want to have more of him.

        He pulls his lips away from mine, leaving both of us breathless. Tae opens a door to a room, which I expect that is his bedroom. I look around, and it's quite ordinary. Blank walls, the lighting in the room is dim. it's actually peaceful, it suits Tae.

        Instead of me commenting on how the room looks, Tae tosses me on to his bed and takes off his shirt, smirking. I widen my eyes and feel my cheeks burn with adoration I have for Tae.

        Tae crawls on his bed towards me and settles himself on top of me, grinning down at me. I bring my hands up to my face to hide my blushing, but immediately get my arms pinned down by Tae.

         "Not fair," I shutter and bite my bottom lip.

         "What said I have to be fair?" He chuckles and his lips  search over my neck, avoiding going near my lips.

         I gasp and fight to move my hands, but the only thing I managed to do was moan. "Tae," I groan and keep fighting underneath him.

         "What? You don't like this?" Tae asks while nipping my neck.

         I bite my lower lip even harder and groan quietly . Why does he like to teasing me so much?

         Tae pulls away from my neck and roughly kissing me. Before I could be able to kiss back, he bite my lower lip and pulls away. I grimace while slamming my head on to his pillow.

          "Why must you do that to me?" I ask while rolling my eyes.

          "Because I know you like it," He winks and lets go of my wrist and lays next to me, pretending that nothing even happened.

           I give him a strange look and raise my eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

          "Let's just lay together and cuddle," Tae smiles sweetly and pulls me close to him.

           My back rests against his chest while his arms are secured around my waist. My face feels warm still, my heart start to go back to a regular pace, but my smile won't leave my face. The feeling having him holding me close is too great, far beyond words.

           I truly do love Tae, and won't regret any second I have with him.

To be continued...