-13-

Should we continue on Tae and Melon? Seems like a lot of you doesn't even like Melon. 555😂😂

******************* 

        The class has dismissed earlier than I though. Notifying all the student that the day is over and everyone could go home. Quickly, I grab all my school utensils, and nearly run out of the classroom through all the student. All I want is to be home with Tae and finally figure out what Tae wants to do to make my day better or something.

        I make it outside, and head to the student parking lot, looking for Tae's car. As I looking for it, the anticipation is killing me from the inside and out. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be expecting. What if we do something intimate with each other? What is he's planning on going so far, to break any comfort - zone barrier between us? Whatever he is planning on doing, I'm just thrilled.

       Once I see Tae's car, I notice a couple standing against the driver's side of the car, obviously swapping spit with each other. The couple is no other than Tae and Melon. I cough to get their attention while getting in on the passenger side. They immediately break away from each other, and Melon shoots a glare at me as I get into my seat. Well, that's nice to know that my brother's girlfriend doesn't like me. Oh well, she doesn't need a liking from me, anyway.

       I see them start to talk, Melon pouting, and then she finally skips away while Tae gets into the car. I feel a smile appear on my face, knowing that Tae actually got Melon to leave is just impressive and exciting.

      "Why do you even like her? She's so clingy and annoying," I state and sit back as Tae begins to drive to our house.

      "What? Is little Tee jealous?" Tae chuckles, while looking at me every once in a while.

       The slightest bit  of embarrassment comes across my body. My cheeks feel warm, showing off a light blush. I hate having these feeling for Tae. Why can't I have feelings with someone else? Even though Tae isn't really my blood - related brother, we are technically still raised to be brothers, nothing more. But, of course, I want to be with Tae. I still find it a little bit wrong.

       "No, I'm just stating the obvious," I mutter and look down at my lap.

        I hear another chuckle coming from Tae, feel a hand on top of my upper thigh. My face feels like burning, clearly showing off bright red on my face. My skin forms goose bumps, and the hairs on the back of my neck are raising on end. Fuzziness overwhelms my body, almost making me start to shake. The anxiety is killing me.

       "Don't get too excited, your husband bulge will show," Tae smirks and removes his hand from my leg, and continues to drive.

        I tip my head down lower to get my hair to cover some of the embarrassment that's being shown. I hate showing these feelings towards Tae. I know he will only use them to my disadvantage and to only toy with me.

        After a couple of minutes of silence, Tae parks the car in the driveway, and picks up my stuff, while getting out of the car. "Are you coming inside or what?" He chuckles lightly and closes the door, heading to the house.

        Instantly, I grab my school stuff, and follow him inside the house. Instead of expecting him to head straight to our room, he drops his stuff and lazily sits on the couch. What the -?