-11-

"What are you guys doing?! Who is this?!" I asked nearly crying, heartbroken when I walked into Tae and my room.

      What I walk into horrendous. It looks like Tae is about to have sex with a girl I've never seen before in my life. Tae is on top of her, shirtless, and without pants on, except he still has his boxer on. The blond mysterious girl is stripped down her to her lacey bra and underwear. They aren't even covering themselves with a sheet or blanket on top of the bed.

      Disgusting.

      The day after getting all cleared up that I'm not blood related to anyone in the family, Tae I supposed betrayed me to go ahead and probably have a 'One - night - stand' with a random girl.

      I didn't even mention the whole adoption thing to Krist, even though we were hanging around each other a lot during school today. I thought it would be best to not tell him yet. Besides, he wouldn't care about it anyway.

     After barging into the almost sex filled room, the girl screamed and covered herself with the blanket. Tae just stares at me with a surprised look on his face.

     "I thought you said there wouldn't be anyone home," The blonde girl groans and hides under blankets.

     "Well, clearly my brother lied to you. Tae, who is this girl," I scoff and cross my arms over my chest. I didn't even mean to ask it as a question, it's a statement that I have a right to know.

     "Just stay here, Melon," Tae whispers to the girl- Melon I suppose, and walks over to me without even covering himself. "Tee, would you mind to step outside with me?"

     He starts to lightly push me out of the room, and I immediately get butterflies in my stomach. I can't start thinking about my feelings right now. I need to have closure about these problems.

    "Yes, I don't mind. I need to know who the girl is and why she's here," I glare up at him and try push past him, but it doesn't work.

    Tae forces me out in the hallway, and he closes the door, so it's only us two in the hallway. Once Tae closed the door, he stands incredibly close to me. My face feels like it's on fire as my heart is pounding against my ribs, sounding like it could break them.

    "Tee, I think you shou.." I get cut off by him leaning down to my height and pressing his lips against mine.

     I feel like I'm melting. His soft lips presses harder against mine, causing me to instantly kiss him back. My legs feel like jell-o, slowly making me slide down the wall with my lips still connected to Tae's.

     I feel hands grab behind my legs, lifting me up, hen wrapping my legs around Tae's slender waist, leaving my arms dangling at my sides, as he pushes himself closer to me.

     Why am I enjoying this so much? I'm supposed to be enraged at Tae's actions. I shouldn't be kissing him in the hallway, especially when he's half naked. I should be yelling at him for almost having with a girl on our bed. I should be asking for answer that I don't have a clue on what's even going on.

     Wait, once again, I'm cheating on Krist. I might as well be classified as the worse boyfriend in the world if I end up having these relations with Tae.

     Sadly, I turn my head away to break away from the kiss. Apparently, Tae took that the wrong way, and started to moistly kiss my neck. 

     "Tae," I moan quietly, "Stop."

     He ignores me and keeps doing what he's doing.

     "Tae," I shakily say, "Stop!" I push hard on his shoulder.

      After doing that, Tae lets go of me, backs up, and me fall to the ground, probably bruising my tail bone.

      "What is it?" He asks innocently while helping me back up.

      "Who is that girl in our room?" I hiss while rubbing my lower back.

      "Her name is Melon, she's not important," Tae shrugs and back to the room.

       Not important? But, then why were they about to so-call, 'make-love'? It's disgusting. Why would Tae even do that? I thought he actually liked me for a split second... Why do I fall for people so easily?

       Why did I fall for Tae?

      "Then why were you guys about to have sex? I'm going to tell mom when she comes home," I growl and walk away to the living room, only to be stopped by Tae.

      "Please, don't," Tae pleads and grabs my arm, making me spin around to make an eye contact with him. "I just need her to keep my reputation up, alright? I can't have people knowing that I'm going to date my own brother."

       Hearing those words leave his mouth, made my heart feel like was stabbed by a thousand knives. My breathing shortened, as my lungs felt like they were shrinking. Hot tears stung my eyes, causing me to blink and letting a few tears run down. How could Tae say that to me? I thought he knew me better, I thought he said he loves me. That was obviously a lie.

      "I hate you," I mutter while pulling my arm away and head to the bathroom.

       I don't even hear Tae coming after me. So, I don't even bother locking it. Maybe I should call Krist. I think it would be best if I were with him for awhile, I know for a fact it would make me feel ten times better being with him.

       I pull out my phone out of my back pocket and see there's a crack on the screen. Oh gosh, I really landed on my phone when Tae dropped? Well that unfortunate....

       I turn on my phone and see that I already have a new text message from Krist. A smile grows on my face and I press on the message. it read:

       Message from Krsit;

                  Hey, Tee.. I think we need to talk...

       And I thought my day couldn't get any worse....

To be continued...