-14-

Hi everyone! I'm finally back (for a while na) because I still have 2 more assessment need to be done before reaching the finals. So, while I have this short time I think I can update 1/2 chapter in one go. (But I'm not promise okay? I see what I can do.) And thanks for lovely encouragement from you especially for the two person who always reads and comment my stories too. 

@maycloudyelf @ashinjunified 

Thank you so much kha~ jub jub naa😉

*****************************************************

          All alone I sit in my room, reading a random book that I found on the shelf, when Tae is out doing something. He stopped talking to me after mom cough us on the couch. I knew we should't have been on the couch.

          Even when I try to talk to him, he will just brush me aside and find something to do so I don't have to bother him. What is he thinking? He's acting like a child if he keeps ignoring me like this.

          The door creaks open, I look up, meeting eye contact with Tae while in the doorway. My body begins to feel warm with all of these feelings I have for him. He's wearing what looks like skin tight jeans that sag over his behind. A low cut tank top that's really showing off a lot of his skin. Plus, his hair is messy. I feel my cheeks burn and my eyes widen at the sight of his, why is he so attractive anyway?

          Wait, I need to be angry with him. Not the thoughts that I've been thinking. He's the one that started this whole mess between us.

         I scowl at him and look back down at my book. Our relationship with each other has finally drifted, and it's tearing me apart.

         "What's wrong with you?" Tae comments and closes the door. Sadly after incident between us, our mom and dad took off the locks on all the doors in the household except the bathroom. Now, there isn't really that much of privacy in this house.

         "Are you seriously going to ask me that? You're the one that has been ignoring me and doing whatever it takes to have me away from you!" I growl and slam my books shut and place it next to me. "Answer your own question, Tae; what is wrong with you?"

         Instead of seeing him either is shocked or upset, he's laughing. Why is he doing that? What can he possibly be thinking right now? Maybe this is another joke of him.

         "Nothing is wrong with me, little brother," Tae struts to our closet and kneels down to where the shoes are. "I just needed space-"

         "For three days?" I snarl while interrupting him.

         What does he need space for? We live together for christ sake. He could have at least told me he wanted to be alone or something. What's really weird is that neither one of us slept on the couch. He didn't want to sleep out there and neither did I. So, if he wanted space so bad, then why didn't he just sleep somewhere else other than our room.

         "I had a lot of thinking to do," Tae comments and stands up, "and so I know exactly what to do now," He turns to me while smirking and holding a shoes lace in his hand.

         I give him a strange, but curious look. What on earth is he planning on doing?

         "What's that for, Tae?" I ask and sit up on the bed.

         "Just seeing if this works," He smiles deviously and sits on top of me, with his leg on either side of waist, causing me to lay down on our pillows.

         My heart races as my stomach starts leaping in my body in excitement. Obviously he's going to do something that is way across the line of brotherhood. Beside, why would he just think about this, after our mom yelling at us, our dad finding out, and almost all of our privacy privileges being taken away. (just like that) For one thing, Tae sure is crazy.

         "Give me your hands, Tee," Tae says and holds on to the string, still smirking down at me.

         I widen my eyes and feel all of the heat in my body go straight to my cheeks. He's planning on tying me up? Where in the world did he get the idea from? Something is definitely wrong with Tae. I can't pinpoint what it is, but he keeps acting weirder. Why is he doing this?

         "What is mom catches us again?" I squeak out. Wow, that was the only thing I could think of to ask Tae.

         Well, what if our mom did catch us again? Consequences will come up, and I've never really been in so much trouble, other than getting off our door. Tae hasn't ever been in trouble with our parents either. So, anything goes, and I'm terrified of what the circumstances may be.

         "It's Sunday, we aren't expecting her or dad to be home until late tonight. Now give me your hands," Tae growls at me for not following his orders.

         Instantly, I raise my hands up in front of Tae and grasp them together. Tae wraps the string around my wrist, tying them tightly together. He actually did this, and I don't even believe he's thinking straight. Of course he isn't drunk or anything since my parents never buys alcohol or such. He doesn't smell like drugs. So, what's going on with him?

         Tae leaves some of the string left at the end, and raises my arms above my head, and ties the rest of it to one of the wooden rods that's part of the head board on the bed. Wait, why did he do that? I won't be able to untie myself while being tie like this.

          "Why did you tie me up?" I gasp and start to struggle to get my hands out of the knots.

          "I just wanted to try something new out. Is that bad?" He chuckles deeply and slides his hands into my shirt.

           I gasp, allowing him to come close to me and places his lips on top of mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth quickly. I close my eyes and enjoy  the please Tae is giving me. Even though this is totally wrong, I just love it and I can't stop it. Unless if I say no...

           But, who said I don't want it to keep going?

            Tae lets his hands feel all over my chest, making me shudder and have bumps from all over my skin. I pull my hands down to try to get them free from the knots, but it only made them tighter, I growl wile our lips are molded together.

            I feel him smirk and pull away from the kiss, leaving a string of saliva connecting our lips. I feel my face grows warm, as Tae is just smiling down at me.

            "Why did you have to tie me up?" I hiss and keep trying to untie the knots, but nothing works.

            "This is how to get you to corporate with me," Tae says innocently and lift up my shirt slowly.

             My breathing becomes shortened as he keeps teasing me like this. "What do you think you're doing?"

            "Something that I know you want," He chuckles again and lift my shirt above my chest and kisses it tenderly, making me moan.

            What is possibly going through his mind at this very moment? He probably just wants to torture me and then ignore me however long again. Tae is completely unpredictable.

            He mumbles something against my skin as he kept kissing different parts on my chest. "What was that?" I say softly, trying to contain my moans.

            He sighs, his hot breath on my chest, making me shiver and try to pull my hands out of the string. "Will you please be my BOYFRIEND? No one has to know, just you and me"

To be continued...