-22-

"Tee, are you ready to talk yet?"

   I stir around in his arms and cuddle closer into his chest. Ever since I arrived at the apartment, Tae didn't let you go of me. Lolly and Prae decided to go on a date, leaving the apartment for Tae and I. We haven't said much to each much to each other since they left . The only actions that happened was that he took us to the bedroom, we laid on the bed, and I fell asleep so I didn't have to cry in his arms.

   It was actually peaceful. I probably haven't been napping for too long because I didn't hear Lolly or Prae coming back or anything like that.

   "What time is it?" I mumble while keeping my eyes closed.

   "A couple minutes past eight,"  Tae whispers and rubs my back. "Tee, you've been asleep for a couple of hours and I still don't know what's going on with why you arrived here out of nowhere."

   "Tae.." I groan sleepily and hook my fingers in his belt loops. "I don't want to talk. I just want to be with you. is that so bad?" I pull him towards me by his belt loops. As I keep pulling him closer to my body, I leave one small kiss on his collar bone.

   While opening my eyes, I see Tae blushing immensely, but his eyes revealed nothing but hurt even if they're half close, staring down at me.. it's not like I'm hiding anything too important away from him. It's just about Mom and Dad having freak attacks that Tae and I are in a relationship. It isn't so important. Unless if it puts us in jeopardy, then we might have some sort of a problem.

   "But," Tae objects and removes my hands from his pants. "I need to know what's going on. I'm not going to be around at the house anymore since I'm graduating in a couple of months. I need to know what's going on with you if you're upset or anything."

   Then it finally struck me. Before I knew it, I begin to cry and I can't stop from crying. Tae is going to be graduating at the end of May and then I'll be a senior soon. I doubt that I would actually be able to live with Tae until I turn eighteen because the law could get involved. Nothing can work with living situation issues.

   "Nothing is wrong," I mumble quietly and try to free my hands from his grip, "Tae, why can't we just have a nice time together?"

   Instead of answering, Tae let's go of my hands, and sits at the edge of the bed with his back turned to me, allowing me to be curled up in a fetal position, crying. My heart dropped to my stomach, making me feel nauseous. I hate this feeling, it isn't like I mean to hurt Tae on purpose, I just never realize what goes through his mind anymore. It's almost as if since we started dating, he changed. Why would he? Tae is perfect any way he is, but I don't want him to feel the need to change.

   "Why can't you trust me anymore?"

   I sign and just lean my whole body against him, letting my tears draw on my cheeks although they hit his back. I wouldn't say it was so hard to say, it was just tough. The words were hard to get sorted through my head. My mouth felt dry while I was talking, and I was petrified saying the whole explanation to Tae. I didn't know what he would have thought about me sneaking out to see him or if he would blow up and go straight to my parents.

   "I guess not," I lie lowly, drifting off to sleep while leaning against him.

   "Since I know you don't want to talk anymore about it because you already explained what happened, we can finally have a good time together," he murmurs, gently rubbing my thigh with his right hand.

   "Thank you," I smile shyly and half close my eyes, parting my lips to meet his. But, he doesn't kiss me. He lips don't touch mine. I thought he said that we could have a nice time together.

   "But," he whispers, his cold breath hitting my lips, "this doesn't mean that I won't ask question about it later." After he finished talking, he pecks my lips once, and then trail kisses down my jaw to my neck.

   If that means that I don't have to talk about it now, then I'm okay with pushing it off and having a pleasurable time with Tae. So, there's no need to protest or object Tae's actions. Why would I?

   Suddenly, I'm lying down on the bed with Tae on top of me. My skin begins to crawl, wanting the smooth touch of Tae's fingertips to skin over my arms. My eyelids are closed, as my mouth is open, letting in all the gasp when Tae kisses certain spots on my neck. I always feel like I do nothing and Tae is always the one in charge.

To be continued...