Something About You

Samantha McCall. That's my name, incase you hadn't noticed. I'm about the size of an average hobbit and have raven black hair that hangs in wavy curls all the way down to my lower back. I live a semi- normal life I guess. My mothers works as a nurse, I have an annoying twin brother. I have a semi-normal amount of friends...

But then again, I live in Beacon Hills. Everything here is semi-not normal.

It all started that one night on the last day of summer holidays when my brother and mine's ADHD best friend decided to take us body hunting.                                               Yep, you heard me. Body huntingAnd that is the night that my average teenage life changed to a rather semi-not so average teenage life. Everything changed, new things made an entrance into my life. Things I thought only existed in books and movies, people you'd rather not come across in a dark alley, and even love made its way into my life.

Who would've thought.

*DISCLAIMER* this is a re-write of the MTV TV show 'Teen Wolf.' I gave it a little twist of my own but the story line, scenes, conversations, apart from things that I have added, they are familiar to the show.

And even though I wish I did; I DO NOT own Teen Wolf :'(