Pack Mentality Part 2

'You're a terrible bowler!' Stiles yelled whilst walking down the stairs. 'I know!' Scott exclaimed. 'I'm such an idiot!' He sighed. My brother really is a horrible bowler, he nearly broke my foot at my birthday party eight years ago or something. That was fun, I smashed the cake in his face in return. 'God is was like watching a car wreck.' Stiles said. 'I mean, first it turned out into that whole group date thing, which you are not going to by the way.' He said looking at me. I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows. 'And then outta nowhere comes that phrase!' He exclaimed. Hold up, why can't I go? I don't want to, but why can't I? 'Hang out?' Scott said raising his hands in confusion. 'Wait, why exactly can't I go?' I asked confused. 'You don't hang out with hot girls!' Stiles exclaimed. 'Okay? It's like death, once it's hanging out, you might as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny could start hanging out.' He rambled. He then turned to me. 'Because I know what kind of guys Lydia sets you up with, it will probably be some jerk who only wants to get in your pants. So no you're not going.' He shrugged. Makes sense. I thought it was my brother's job to stop me from going out with jerks?

'There's still another thing I don't get though...' I mumbled. 'We hang out?' I said raising an eyebrow. 'And you are not my gay best friend. Not dressed like that you're not.' I chuckled. 'Yeah, but you're something else because of the whole sister of thing.' Stiles shrugged. 'So it doesn't count with me?' I asked raising my eyebrows. 'No, we hang out, but you're still hot.' He shrugged. His eyes widened but he didn't say anything, probably hoping I didn't notice. But hell yes I did. Stiles thinks I'm hot? Why would that even matter to me? I mean, c'mon Sam, you know what happened at the hospital. He wanted you to leave so he could be alone with Lydia. It's obvious he likes her. Oh god, what am I doing. I can't think like this! I can't fall for this kid. I'm turning into such a teenager. 'How is this happening?' Scott sighed. 'I either killed a guy or I didn't...'

'I don't think Danny likes me very much...' Stiles suddenly mumbled. I looked up at him and frowned. Where did that come from? 'I ask Allison on a date on now we're hanging out?' Scott said confused. This is getting weird... They aren't even listening to each other! 'Am I unattractive to gay guys?' Stiles asked. 'I make first line and now the team captain wants to destroy me and now... now I'm gonna be late for work!' Scott ran off leaving me and Stiles behind. 'Wait Scott! You didn't ans- Am I attractive to gay gu- You didn't answer my question...' I giggled and shook my head. 'My two weird boys...' I mumbled.

**_**

I was walking around in my room dancing around to a song whilst brushing my hair. I turned around to look at my back when I got changed and sighed in relief when I saw the scratch marks were almost completely gone. My phone buzzed on my desk so I spun around to pick it up.

'Champagne, cocaine, gasoline! And most things in between.'

'Samantha?' It was Lydia.

'I roam the city in a shopping cart, a pack of camels and a smoke alarm.'

'Sometimes I really wonder why I'm friends with you.'

'Hello Lydia.' I chuckled. I turned down the music before falling back on my bed. I twirled a lock of my hair around my finger. I was a bit surprised that she called to be honest. We haven't spoken in a while. Since I was pretty busy helping out my newbie werewolf brother oops. 'So, I was just thinking about my outfit for tomorrow, what are you wearing? I wanna match.' I rolled my eyes a little. 'I don't know, probably blue or something.' I replied with a shrug.

'You sound like you don't wanna come. Do you not wanna come?' She asked and I could hear the disappointment in her voice. I sighed a little. I did miss hanging out with her... She was actually a really nice girl...when she's not around Jackson. She acts so dumb around him it's kind of making me feel sad for her, she could so much better than that idiot.