Night School

So as you probably guessed, we ended up in detention. But, the good part was, Scott and Stiles finally made up. So that problem was solved. Stiles drove me home after that, because Scott still had to go to work. And since he was late, he was planning on staying a little longer as well. Leaving me behind with the dishes. I was just about to take a shower when my phone buzzed and I received a text from Scott.

"I'm gonna be home late tonight. @ school with Stiles and Derek. Don't wait up."

Oh hell no! My plans for a great shower were going to have to wait. I put my boots back on and ran out the door. I stole Scott's bike and tried to get to the school as fast as possible. There was no way that they were planning on breaking in at the school without me. I'm part of this team! I arrived at the school, I dropped Scott's bike and made my way across the parking lot. I smiled when I saw Stiles' jeep, but then I suddenly saw Derek being lifted into the air by the alpha and then tossed away. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand so I wouldn't scream. I hid behind Derek's car practically hyperventilating.

[STILES POV]

Scott and I ran inside the school throwing the door shut behind us. 'Lock it, lock it!' Scott yelled. 'Do I look like I have a key?' I shot back. 'Then grab something!' He yelled. 'What?' -'Anything!' Oh god, we were so going to die here. We couldn't lock this door, meaning the alpha could get in here and eat us. Unless... I then remembered the pair of bolt cutters I brought to get us inside. I looked out of the small window to see them laying at the stairs. Scott also looked outside. 'No.' He said when he noticed what I was looking at. 'Yes.' I looked around, but the alpha was nowhere to be seen. What I did saw, was a petite dark haired girl crawling from behind Derek's car, looking terrified. 'Scott, I am going out there. Unless you'd rather see your sister getting eaten by the alpha.' I told him. He looked back outside with wide eyes and I didn't give him a chance to answer, I ran outside. Sam saw me and ran towards me, tears streaming down her face. I quickly grabbed the bolt cutters before I pulled her in my arms. 'De- Derek.' She sobbed. I heard Scott yelling and then saw the alpha coming from behind the cars. It started running towards us, I quickly pulled Sam up and dragged her inside. I shoved the bolt cutters between the handles of the door, so it was now kind of locked. We looked out of the window again. 'Where is it? Where did it go?' Scott asked. I grabbed the flashlight to get a better view but the alpha was nowhere to be seen. I turned around, Sam was now sitting on the ground. Not crying anymore, but rocking herself back and forth. 'Oh Sammy.' Scott sighed and sat down next to her. She latched onto him, holding on for dear life. 'That won't hold will it?' Scott asked while stroking his sister's hair. I looked at the door, and back at them. 'Probably not.' I sighed. Sam whimpered and I had a hard time trying to resist to urge of pulling her into my own arms and telling her everything would be alright. Scott stood up, pulling Sam up with him. She wiped her tears and took a few deep breaths. 'What are you doing here?' Scott asked, his arm still around her waist. 'Breaking into the school without me ha? Bastards.' She said and laughed but her voice still sounded a little husky from the crying. Suddenly, we could hear a howl coming from somewhere in the distant. We looked at each other for a moment, and then ran. Further into the school.

[Sam POV]

We ran inside a classroom, we were pushing the desk towards when Stiles stopped us. 'The door's not gonna keep it out...' He said. 'I know'.' Scott replied with a sigh. 'It's your boss.' Stiles said. What? 'What?' Scott said confused. 'Deaton, the alpha? Your boss.' Stiles said. 'No.' –'Yes, murdering psycho werewolf!' Stiles whisper shouted. 'That can't be, Stiles.' I sighed. I've met Doctor D a quite few times. He's the nicest guy. He couldn't possibly be the alpha, right? 'Come on, he disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air.' Stiles shrugged. 'That's not convenient timing.' He shrugged. 'It's not him!' Scott shot back. 'He killed Derek.' Stiles said. 'Wait, wait.' I said quickly. 'Derek's not dead, right?' I asked with wide eyes. 'He can't be.' Scott added. 'Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't really qualify as a minor injury. He's dead and were next!' Stiles said. I sighed running my hands through my hair. 'Okay!' Scott whisper shouted. 'Just... what do we do?' He sighed. 'Get to my jeep, get outta here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?' Stiles said and Scott nodded. The two boys made their way to the window, Scott was about to open it but Stiles stopped him. 'They don't open, the school's climate controlled.' Stiles told him. 'We break it.' Scott suggested. 'Which will make a lot of noise.' I pointed out. 'Then... then... we run really fast.' Scott said whilst looking out of the window. 'But I'm wearing heels!' I cut in whining. Scott turned to look at me and said 'Really fast.' He said and I whimpered in response. His face then dropped when he looked back outside. 'Stiles what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?' He asked. 'What do you mean, nothing's wrong.' Stiles replied confused. I frowned and also made my way to the window. 'It's bent.' I muttered looking at the jeep. 'What like dented?' Stiles asked leaning over me to get a look at his jeep. 'No, she really means bent.' Scott said. 'What the hell?' Stiles said and just then something flew into the room by the window. We threw ourselves to the ground as the glass rained over us. I felt a body hovering over me, protecting me from the glass rain. When I looked up to the person, I saw Stiles who was now looking at his battery that was on the floor in front of us. 'That's my battery.' He breathed. He attempted to get up but Scott and I pulled him back. 'Don't!' I hissed. 'We have to move.' He shot back. 'He could be right outside!' Scott whispered shouted. 'He is right outside.' Stiles said and I sighed. We looked at Stiles' battery once more before Scott said that he should take a look first. Scott slowly clambered to his feet. I sighed grabbing Stiles' hand. I wasn't planning on doing that. My mind just acted on its own again. But it somehow made me feel a little safer. 'Nothing?' I asked looking up at Scott. He shook his head in response. 'Move now?' Stiles asked quietly. We were back in the hallway. Scott wanted to go one way but Stiles stopped him saying we should find a place without windows. To what I replied 'Everything single room in this building has windows, Stiles.'