Magic Bulet

It was just another boring day in class. I was drawing random things in my book whilst our teacher handed back our tests. I could see Scott was freaking out. His grades had dropped like a meteor ever since the whole werewolf thing started to happen. Can you blame the boy? Someone patted my shoulder. I looked up from my drawings and saw it was Stiles, apparently we were acting like nothing happened last night. Which was good, I didn't wanna fight with Stiles. I don't even remember our last fight, if we ever even had one before. He now also patted Scott's shoulder. 'Derek isn't the alpha, if he's not the one who bit you then who did?' He asked. Scott's visit to Derek last night paid off, we found out he isn't the alpha. But now we have another question to answer: who is? Scott only shrugged. 'I don't know.' He replied. 'Did the alpha kill the bus driver?' Stiles asked. 'I don't know.' Scott said again. Okay, Stiles. I would stop with the questions if I were you. Stiles slid back in his seat and sighed. 'Does Allison's dad know about...'

'I don't know!' Scott exclaimed spinning around in his chair causing everyone to look at us.

Told you so. Stiles and I got handed our tests and we shared a high five because we both had an A. While my Einstein brother had a D- ... Bummer. 'Dude, you need to study more.' Stiles noticed as he leaned forward to get a better look at Scott's test. I sighed rolling my eyes. 'That was a joke guys.' Stiles told us. 'It's okay bro, its one test. You'll make it up.' I told him and smiled. 'We could help you studying?' Stiles suggested. 'No.' Scott said shaking his head. 'I'm studying with Allison after school today.'

'Ooooooh.' I sang and wiggled my eyebrows. 'That's my boy.' Stiles said proudly. 'We're just studying.' Scott said. Like, what? Just studying never ends with just studying. 'No you're not.' I told him. 'I'm not?' Scott asked. 'Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you.' Stiles said causing me to burst out in laughter. I quickly apologized to the teacher. 'Sorry, Stiles' reasons for a turn on kind of make me laugh.' I chuckled. Stiles rolled his eyes before turning back to my brother. 'If you go over to her house today and squander that opportunity, I swear to god I will have you de-balled.'

'Oh my god...' I blurred at snorting with laughter again. 'Okay.' Scott said turning around. 'Just, stop with the questions man.' He said. 'Done, no more questions.' Stiles replied. 'No more talking about the alpha, or Derek, especially Derek... who still scares me.' He said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. 'He's just a grumpy cat with a big mouth but small heart.' I shrugged.

**_**

At the end of the day, Stiles and I were walking towards his jeep since he was taking me home tonight. I entered the jeep and sighed. 'What's wrong?' Stiles asked me.

Oh I don't know, I just found out I have the biggest crush on my best friend but I'm not sure if he likes me back. According to Lydia he does, but she's desperate for me to have a boyfriend so for all I know she's making things up. And I'm not about to embarrass myself unless I have absolute proof Stiles might feel the same way. 'Nothing, just a bit tired.' I shrugged with a small smile. He backed up the jeep and started driving when suddenly... hold on tight ladies and gents.... grumpy cat appeared. Were you surprised? I wasn't. 'Oh my god!' Stiles let out while quickly pushing the brake so we wouldn't run over Derek. 'Dude, he looks terrible.' I mumbled. He was all pale and looked like he was going to die any minute. Maybe he got some sort of dog sickness. Okay no, that's rude. Derek stood there for a moment and then he passed out in the middle of the street. Great. There were car horns sounding from behind us. Give us a break assholes! Don't you see were dealing with a sick werewolf here? HELLOOO?

'You gotta be kidding me.' Stiles sighed. 'This guy if everywhere.' I groaned as I climbed out of the car. Stiles followed and also Scott joined us. 'What are you doing here?' Scott asked Derek. 'I was shot.' Derek replied. 'Dude, then why aren't you healing?' I asked raising an eyebrow. Derek looked up at me shooting me daggers. What? It was just a question?