Wolf Moon Part 3

I carefully placed my foot on a rock, trying to avoid the water as my brother, our best friend and I made our way across the river. We were back in the woods to look for Scott's inhaler which he lost the other night because we were ambushed by deer. 'I don't know what it was, it was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball.' Scott told us as he'd already reached the other side. I slowly placed my foot on the next rock. The next moment I hear I sigh and then I'm suddenly swept up into Stiles' arms and within seconds we were on the other side. 'I'm 16 years old Stiles, I can walk on my own.' I chuckled. 'You were to slow.' He told me with a shrug. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to put me back down. Which he didn't. He just kept walking. It kind of made the scratches on my back burn some more but yet I kept quiet as it meant less walking and it saved my shoes from another nightmare. 'And that's not the only weird thing.' Scott continued not even paying attention to the scenario of Stiles carrying me happening next to him. 'I hear stuff I shouldn't be able to here, I smell things...'

'Smell things?' Stiles asked with a chuckle. 'Like what?' He asked. 'Like the mint mojito gum in your pocket.' Scott replied simply. 'I don't have any mi-' I cut Stiles off by reaching my hand for his pocket. I felt him tense up but ignored because I indeed found a piece of gum. 'See!' My twin exclaimed. I just shrugged and ate the gum. 'Hey!' Stiles said. 'That was mine!' I rolled my eyes and spat it back out onto my hand. I held it out to Stiles who pulled a face of true disgust. 'You don't want it anymore?' I asked trying to hide a grin. 'Not now it has seen every corner of your mouth no thanks.' He muttered. Out of nowhere Scott turned around and sent Stiles a grin. Stiles replied with a death stare. I frowned once again. Was this some kind of 'boys code language? This was the second time they did something like this and I had no idea what's going on. 'So all of this started with the bite?' I asked trying to get awkwardness gone. 'Wh- What if it's like an infection? What if my body's like flowing with adrenaline before I go into chock or something.' Scott said slight panic hearing in his voice. 'Scotty, I'm sure it's nothing. I'm fine and my back is practically torn to pieces.' I assured him with a shrug. 'You know what, I actually think I've heard of this. It's a special kind of infection.' Stiles said. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Please no. Don't get him any more scared then he already is. 'You serious?' Scott asked him. Of course not Scott, It's Stiles we're talking about here. He's never serious. 'Yeah, I think it's called lycanthropy.' Stiles replied and I raised one of my eyebrows. Of course only Stiles Stilinski would come up with stuff like this. 'Oh my god is that bad?' My brother asked panicking even more. 'Oh yeah it's the worst.' Stiles told him. 'But only once in a month.' He shrugged. Scott looked at us oddly. You serious? He still doesn't know what Stiles is talking about? I sighed before letting out a fake howl. Scott finally got it and pushed Stiles shoulder which almost got both of us to hit the ground since he was still carrying me. 'Hey dude watch it.' I snapped fake angry. 'That's my ride home you're hitting there.'

'And besides.' Stiles continued. 'You're the one who heard a wolf howling.'

'You guys! There could be something seriously wrong with me!' Scott groaned throwing his hands up. 'I know, you're a werewolf!' Stiles replied with a laugh. I hit Stiles' chest and shot him a look. 'Okay obviously I'm kidding!' He laughed. 'But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find it's because Fridays a full moon.' He quickly added and I rolled my eyes. We stopped walking when we saw my brother had also stopped. 'I could've sworn this was it...' He muttered looking at the ground. I leaped out of Stiles arms. 'Yeah, the body was here, the deer came running... You dropped your inhaler.' I said looking at the spot where the girl no longer was. 'Maybe the killer moved the body.' Stiles suggested with a shrug. 'Well if he did I hope he left Scott's inhaler.' I sighed looking down at the ground. 'Yeah those things cost like eighty bucks.' Scott added. 'Dude if we don't find it mom's gonna be so pissed.' I chuckled. He shot me a glare. I raised my hands in defence. 'Just help me find it.' He groaned. I sighed and looked down at my trousers, and then the ground. 'I am so gonna regret this...' I mumbled before dropping on all fours. I brushed through the leaves hoping to find my twins inhaler so we could just get the hell out of here. 'Uh Sammy...' My brother suddenly said. I just mumbled an 'uhu' but didn't bother to look up. 'Samantha!' Stiles called. 'Yes Stil-?' I sighed but was cut off by a sudden pair of black shoes in front of me. I raised my eyebrows and looked further up to see more black: black pants, black shirt, black leather jacket. Although the face above wasn't the most horrible. The guy looked down at me with raised eyebrows. 'Uh, hi there.' I smiled. 'Nice shoes... Real... Classy...' I mumbled. He ignored me and walked past me towards my brother and best friend. 'Asshole.' I muttered while getting up from the ground. 'What are you doing here?' The man asked. Actually, he looked kinda familiar... 'Ha? This is private property.' He continued. 'Hey sorry man, we didn't know.' Stiles answered. 'Yeah we were just... looking for something... but forget it.' My brother said. The man grabbed something from his pocket and tossed it to my brother who easily caught it. Wait, is that his inhaler? What the hell was this dude doing with my brother's inhaler? Oh well, at least we got it back now and Scotty won't get any asthma attacks. Yay! And with that he walked away. He walked passed me with another sour look. 'Dude that was Derek Hale!' I heard Stiles say while I walked back to them. 'You remember right? He's only like a few years older than us.'