Night School Part 3

'Okay first off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done.' Stiles said quietly once we had moved away. 'I had to say something. And if he's dead, then it doesn't matter right?' Scott said speaking for my thoughts earlier. 'Unless he's not dead.' I mumbled. 'Oh god I just totally bit her head off.' Scott sighed with panic in his voice. 'And she'll totally get over it.' Stiles told him. I nodded. 'Don't feel bad about it, they shouldn't just look at you for answers.' I told him. 'Bigger issues to handle first.' Stiles said agreeing with me. 'Like, how do we get out of here alive?' He asked. 'But we are alive, it could have killed us already. It's like it's cornering us.' Scott whispered with wide eyes. 'So it wants to eat us at the same time or something?' Stiles said and I rolled my eyes. Scott shook his head. 'No, Derek said it wants revenge.' He said. 'Against who?' I asked. 'Allison's family?' Scott suggested. 'Maybe that's what the text was about.' Stiles said. Scott and I looked at him. 'Someone had to have sent it.' He said. 'Okay, assheads!' Jackson suddenly yelled. Causing us to turn and look at the three other people in the room. 'Stiles calls his useless dad to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?' He said. I growled and stepped forward to punch him but Stiles held me back. 'You better call your useless dad, I'll need a lawyer once I punch you into the hospital.' I hissed. 'No Sammy, he's right.' Scott said. 'Call him, tell his the truth if you have to. Just call him.' He told Stiles. Stiles looked at Scott, not letting me go though, I still wanted to punch Jackson. 'I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive.' He whispered and then walked away from Scott a bit. 'Alright give me the phone.' Jackson sneered and walked over to Stiles. I again went to punch him, but my fist wasn't even up in the air when Stiles' fist connected with Jackson's face. Allison called his name immediately walking over to him. What the actual hell? She looked up at Stiles with a look of disgust that made me growl again. 'You deserved it, asshead.' I muttered. Stiles let out a sigh before grabbing his phone. 'She looks pretty worried...' I mumbled to Scott before I walked over to Stiles who was now calling his dad. 'Dad, hey it's me.' Stiles began. 'And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like right now.' And that's when there crashing against the door began. Something was trying to burst through. The alpha had found us and was coming for us. 'We're at the school. Dad, we're at the school.' Stiles said whilst everyone was backing away from the door and the mass of chairs against it. Stiles put his phone away and we watched the doors move. We could see the bolts coming loose.

'The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell.' Stiles told us. 'Which only goes up.' Scott shouted. Allison was holding on to him and Lydia was hiding behind Jackson. 'Up is better than here.' I said agreeing with Stiles. After running for a while, we found an unlocked classroom where we could hide. Of course it had to be that classroom. 'Great.' I groaned. 'I'm not only dying at school, it also has to be Harris' classroom. Just great.' I sighed. Scott quickly placed a chair under the door handle and the next moments we all stood there in silence. We heard something in the hallway. Lydia covered her mouth with her hand. We all tried not to make a sound. 'Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?' Scott asked in a whisper. 'Five, if someone squeezed on someone's lap.' Jackson said, sounding slightly out of breath. I snorted in laughter. 'Yeah right. You can barely fit two people in the back.' I said with a role of my eyes. I felt two pair of eyes burning on my back, knowing it was Stiles and Scott I wished I hadn't said anything.

'It doesn't matter.' Stiles said throwing my comment away. 'There's no getting out without drawing attention.' He said. 'What about this?' Scott asked yanking on Stiles' jacket and dragging him over to a door. I couldn't really hear what they were saying, all I heard were the words: roof, fire and escape. Wait? Are we burning down the school? If that is the plan, I'm in! I walked over to them, trying to look bored towards the others. 'The janitor has a key. I can get it off him, by scent.' Scott said. I raised my eyebrows at the plan Scott had just told Stiles. Horrible. 'Gee, that's sounds like an incredibly terrible plan. What else have you got?' Stiles asked. 'I'm getting the key.' Scott said brushing past us and to the door. 'Are you serious?' Allison asked. 'You can't go out there unarmed.' She said. Scott looked around before grabbing this wooden stick with pointer finger attached to it. I sighed rolling my eyes. 'There's got to be something else.' I said looking around the room. 'There is.' Lydia said cutting in. She nodded at one of Harris' cabinets that held all the chemicals. Thank you Lydia for being a genius. 'What are you going to do? Throw acid on him?' Stiles asked sarcastically. 'No, like a fire bomb.' She replied. 'And in there is everything you need to make a self-igniting Molotov cocktail.'