Pack Mentality Part 3

I was throwing all of my clothes out of my closet and started digging through them. I sighed aggressively and heard a chuckle from behind me. 'Don't laugh.' I whined pouting at my twin. 'You're such a girl.' He laughed. I threw a pillow at his head but he avoided it easily. 'We have to go! Come on!' I rolled my eyes and grabbed a simple navy blue dress and some black flats.

'So are you sure I don't have to call Stiles to come with you?' Scot chuckled when we entered the car. I frowned at him. I wanted to ask him what he was talking about when I suddenly thought of something. 'You heard me and Lydia.' I sighed. He laughed and started the car. 'Your heartbeat rose every time she mentioned him, you're crushing lil' sis.' He chuckled. I buried my head in my hands. 'Am I crazy now?' I sighed. 'Nope, he's totally crushing on you too. No worries.' Scott said. I shook my head. 'No he's not. He's totally crushing on Lydia. And at Jackass' party he even said us dating would be weird.' Scott only rolled his eyes and muttered. 'Unbelievable.'

**_**

We arrived at the bowling alley. I noticed some player of the lacrosse team sitting with Jackson and Lydia. Oh, great. She did get me a lacrosse player. Yay. I didn't even knew who it was. Maybe it was Bryan? I'm not sure. Lydia stood up when she saw me and pulled Bryan op with her. 'Sammy, I want you to meet Dylan, your date for tonight.' She said smiling. 'Since you're not into anybody else at the moment.' She shrugged and winked. I sighed. Dylan. Close enough. I smiled friendly and shook his hand. We sat down while Allison and Scott went to get their bowling balls. Lydia was up first and Jackson stood behind her to help her out. I faked a gag. Lydia could easily do this on her own, she didn't need Jackson.

I knew I was right because Jackson helping her caused her to throw in the gutter. Allison being Allison, threw a strike. So did Jackson, and my brother, well I didn't even had to look to know what happened there. One word. Gutter. Jackson started laughing like a total idiot. 'Uhm, Jackson?' Allison said. 'Mind shutting up?' I added with a fake smile. 'I'm sorry, I was just flashing back at the words I'm a great bowler.' Jackson said, still laughing. 'Maybe he just needs a little warm up.' Allison shrugged. Nope, he just sucks. 'Yeah, maybe he just needs the kiddy bumpers.' Jackson said and both him and Lydia chuckled. Would I get arrested if I threw one of those ball at his head? I'll make it look like an accident. Allison and I both shot him daggers. 'Just, aim for the middle.' Allison told him. 'That's the space between the left gutter and the right gutter.' I said quickly. He turned around and glared at me, I smiled and gave him a big thumbs up. 'How about you aim for anything except the gutter?' Jackson said. My hand reached to grab a ball but Allison quickly stopped me. 'Let him concentrate.' She said. Scott threw again, and it looked like it was going to a strike... Until it found the gutter again. Jackson laughed again. 'Great job McCall. Man, you are a pro.' He told my brother when he sat down next to me. Then it was my turn. I grabbed a blue ball and was ready to throw when I felt two hands on my waist. I squeaked causing me to nearly drop the ball on Dylan's feet. I actually wouldn't mind, but that'd get me in trouble. So I decided to let him be. I couldn't help but imagining it being Stiles' hands on my waist and not Dylan's. I smiled while throwing the ball. Of course, since I'm the talented twin, I made a strike. Jackson's jaw dropped. I guess he didn't expect the other McCall to be handy with a bowling ball.

I skipped over to them. 'Hey Jackson, would you like some aloe Vera?' I asked him. 'Cuz u just got buuuurneeed.' I sang and earned a glare from Jackson. The rest of the night had its ups and downs. Scott finally threw a strike and continued to do so after Allison whispered a bunch of stuff to him. I wonder what she said that made him such an amazing bowler all of sudden, oh wait. Don't answer that. Ew. Also, Dylan kept creeping his hand of my leg and I had to keep pushing it off. God he was so annoying with his cocky pick-up lines. Lydia decided to try it on her own, after my brother refused to help her, auwch. And of course Lydia being Lydia, which means she's brilliant at I don't know, EVERYTHING. She threw a strike. But of course she had to pretend again by saying that she was getting the hang of it.

'Maybe you should stop pretending to suck just for his benefit.' Allison told the strawberry blonde. 'Trust me, I do plenty of sucking just for his benefit.' Lydia said. I basically had pretty much the worst night of my life. Well, when it came to the date at least. Maybe if I was here with Stiles... Oh shit I should stop thinking about him all the time! But still, it was true. Stiles would make jokes and wouldn't be all cocky like Dylan. Oh my god, I'm totally falling for him.

And the best part is, I liked it.

**_**

I left the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me. I crossed my mom who was also going to bed. 'Night mom.' I smiled before entering my room. She went to Scott's room but when I heard a sigh I knew he wasn't there. Then there was a thump. I left my room with a frown. Mom and I both entered Scott's room. Someone was climbing in through the window and mom immediately grabbed Scott's baseball bat. The person turned out to be Stiles and we all ended up screaming like idiots. 'Stiles!' I groaned. 'What the hell are you doing here?' Mom asked him. 'What am I doing?' Stiles yelled. 'God do either of you even play baseball?' He exclaimed and threw his hands up in the air. Just then my twin entered the room. 'Can you please tell your friend to use the front door?' Mom sighed. 'You lock the door mom.' I noticed. 'Yeah, he wouldn't be able to get in.' Scott added. 'Yeah, exactly.' Mom said. 'And by the way, do either of you even care that there's a police informed curfew?' She asked.

'Nope.' We all shrugged. 'No, well alright then. That's enough parenting for me for one night.' She said throwing the bat on Scott's bed. 'Goodnight.' And with that she walked out of the room. I fell back on Scott's bed and Stiles sighed. 'What?' Scott asked while grabbing his chair. I propped myself up on my elbow. 'My dad left for the hospital 15 minutes ago, It's the bus driver.' Stiles told us. 'They said he succumbed to his wounds.' Wait, he died? Oh my god... 'Succumbed?' Scott asked. I groaned and started fake crying. Why do I had to be the smart twin? 'Scott, he's dead.' Stiles told him.

Scott decided to pay a visit to grumpy cat. Which meant he left me and Stiles alone. And since I pretty much just found out I liked the guy, this was pretty awkward. 'So...' I muttered after a while. 'So...' Stiles repeated. God this way annoying. It's like he could sense my awkwardness which caused him to be awkward. Things never used to be awkward between us. We always had something to talk about. Now there was a big fat elephant in the room. 'How was the group date?' He asked. I shrugged. 'Alright, the guy was a prick but yeah.' I mumbled. 'You were right though, he kept sliding his hand up my leg, like ew... What's his problem?' Stiles jumped up. 'He touched you?' He exclaimed. 'Well, yes, but I pushed him off.'

'He's dead. What's his name? Where does he live? Is he on the team?' Stiles rambled and walked out of the room. 'Stiles!' I called and followed him into the hallway. 'What's wrong with you?' I asked him. He turned around, he really did looked pissed. 'He touched you, I have to break his hands.'

'Stiles calm down will ya? First, no I'm not telling you what his name is and where he lives because I can barely even remember his name myself. Second, you'll get your ass tossed in jail and I've seen orange is the new black. You, my friend, are rape bait. So, no. And Third, why does it matter to you anyway?' I asked. 'Because they can't do that okay? They're all the same. And you always fall for it, why didn't you just tell Lydia you didn't want him to come?' He said raising his voice. 'Don't tell me what to do and what not to do.' I said frowning. 'I'm not. I'm telling you what they can't do.' He muttered. Why would he care...? It was Lydia's voice inside my head that answered my question. Because he likes you, duh! But she was quickly interrupted by my own frantic thoughts. Maybe because you're his best friends sister and you're like a sister to him?

Was that it? Did Stiles think of me like his little sister? That would explain everything though... Oh god I don't even know what to think anymore... I have to take the easy route and stop myself from falling for him. Now, before I end up with a broken heart. 'Maybe you should go...' I mumbled looking down at my feet. He stayed quiet for a while and but I heard footsteps fading and when I looked up, he was gone. I ran into my room, threw myself on the bed and cried. I cried. I was being a total girly girl. This is crazy. I had only just found out I liked the guy and he already made me cry. No guy has ever made me cry, not even Jackson. Why couldn't I just be like Scott? Meet someone and BOOM! Love of your life. But no, my stupid teenage heart decided to fall for my best friend. And I don't think my heart was giving up soon. No, it was only just getting started.