Heart Monitor Part 2

I watched Lydia walk away. Allison was now alone and my brother hid himself even further behind his history book. 'I think the book is making it more obvious.' Stiles told Scott and I nodded in agreement. 'Besides, she's reading anyway.' I said looking at Allison over my shoulder. 'Did you come up with a plan yet?' Scott asked from behind his book. Or wait... I turned to cover more to me and sighed when I saw my name was written on it with pink curly letters. 'I think so.' Stiles said and took a bite from his apple. 'Does that mean you don't hate me now?' Scott asked. 'No, but your crap infiltrated my life so now I have to do something about it.' Stiles said with a shrug. 'Plus I'm definitely a better yoda then Derek.' He said. I giggled and he looked at me with this smile that made my heart explode, oh god. 'Okay yeah, you teach me.' Scott said after he had frowned at us. 'Yeah he'll be your yoda.' I grinned. 'Yeah, you be my yoda.' Scott said disappearing behind my book again. 'Your yoda I will be.' Stiles said with this really cute voice that made me giggle again I seriously need to stop giggling. I'm starting to look like a girl. 'I said it backwards...' He started but Scott cut him off saying 'Yeah, I know.'

'Yeah, you know what I definitely still hate you, haha, oh yeah.' Stiles said standing up. He snatched my book away from Scott and ran off. Scott quickly stood up and grabbed my shoulder and using me as a human shield. I could hear Allison calling his name. He dragged me all the way into the boy's bathrooms. He sighed in relief but then a slow 'Oh.' escaped from his mouth. 'Yeah.' I smiled. He opened the door and quickly pushed me out, almost causing me to knock Allison to the ground. 'Hey Allison!' I said awkwardly. 'Is there something wrong with Scott? I mean, it feels like he's ignoring me?' She asked. 'Oh no, it's just... eh you know, hormones. Boys you know, hormones all over the place! Probably time of the moth or something.' I said waving my hands and thinking of possible ways to hide myself because Scott was going to kill me for saying this. Allison looked at me oddly. 'I eh... I gotta go.' I said quickly and ran off.

**_**

We made our way onto the lacrosse field. Stiles was carrying a lacrosse stick and a bag with some lacrosse balls and a stick in it. He sat down on the bench and grabbed some kind of strap from the bag. 'Put this on.' He said handing it to Scott. He looked at it oddly. 'Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?' He asked. 'Yeah, we borrowed it.' I shrugged. 'Stole it?' Scott said raising an eyebrow. 'Temporary misappropriated.' Stiles shot back. 'Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs.' I explained. 'And you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day.' Stiles added. 'Isn't that coach's phone?' Scott asked. 'That we stole.' Stiles admitted. 'Why?' Scott asked . 'Alright, well your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right?' Stiles began and Scott nodded. 'When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison... whenever you get angry, like when I steal your clothes.' I continued. 'Maybe learning to control it is learning how to control your heart rate.' Stiles said. 'Like the incredible hulk.' Scott noticed. 'Kinda like the incredible hulk...' Stiles said. 'Alright well I'm like the incredible h-' –'Just shut up and get your ass out there.' I sighed.

Stiles was now taping Scott's hands behind his back. 'This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period.' Scott said and I threw one of the balls at him. 'Stop complaining!' I called. Stiles walked over to where I was sitting. He handed me the phone, I was in charge of keeping an eye on Scott's heart rate. 'Just remember, don't get angry.' I said and gave him a big thumbs up. Stiles started throwing the balls at Scott and I could see that he was enjoying it. Okay he could have a little revenge. Stiles hit Scott right on the chest, he cringed in pain. 'Okay that one kind of hurt.' Scott said. 'Shut up, you're supposed to be thinking of your heart rate.' I pointed out. 'Stay calm.' Stiles told him. 'Stay calm.' Scott told himself. 'Staying calm, it's not like there's balls flying at my face...'