Proloque

Remember when you were a little kid and your mother used to read stories to you? About a beautiful princes being stuck in a tower waiting for her prince to come and rescue her. When I was little, I wished my life was like that. A prince would come rescue me and we'd live happily ever after.

When you're a teenager, life isn't that simple anymore. Your mother also doesn't read you stories anymore. The stories you read, or watch on TV, are mostly about teenage love, vampires or werewolves. Maybe even all of them together. You watch shows like The Vampire Dairies, Supernatural or stuff like that. But mostly you consider them just  stories. No one expects to see a vampire or werewolf at their school someday. Except when it's Damon Salvatore or Jacob Black of course.

When you're a teenager, you spend your day at school, and in the weekend you hang out with friends at the mall or you know, studying. Apparently that's necessary if you want to graduate high school. When you're a teenager you don't expect your life to be turned upside down over one night. Your only concerns as a teenager are making it through high school and trying not to get pregnant.

But when you have my life and friends, it's not quite the same. My dad left us years ago, we're not even sure why. My mom spends almost all of her time at the hospital so she's not around very often either. And when you have to race your twin brother to the kitchen every morning because he'll eat your cereal, well let's just say it sucks you can't kill someone without going to jail for it. He's not worth it so I'd rather race him. Also when that same annoying twin brother happens to have an ADHD best friend, you get stuck with that too. But I'm totally fine with that because I love those two boys more than anything in the world.

Although their last idea might make me consider that thought....

Hello!

So the first part of my new book wooo! I'm so excited :D

So tell me what you think!

I've written a few chapters already but if I suddenly start updating slower it's not because I'm being lazy it's because I've run out of chapters and need to write some more. And since it means I have to watch season one again (for the fourth time or so but I don't mind xd) the writing might go a little slow...

But let's hope I'll always have some chapters ready :D

Lovies!

and PS: I'll try to update regularly but with school starting again and all and my other story still going I can't promise you anything.