Wolf Moon Part 2

I slowly opened my eyes and cringed as the incoming sunlight blinded me. Auwtch. My head was killing me. I looked at the clock, half past six in the morning. I still had enough time to get ready for school. I sat up straight in my bed just when my bedroom door opened and my twin walked in. 'Hey, are you alright?' He asked walking towards me. I nodded softly. 'Just a massive headache.' I shrugged. 'What about you? How's that bite?' He lifted up his shirt a bit just enough for me to see a bandage that covered the probably very nasty wound. 'What about you? That scratch seems pretty rough.' He asked putting his shirt back down. 'Scratch? What scratch?' I asked frowning as I climbed out of my bed. I stood in front of my full length mirror brushing my hair when Scott appeared behind me. He turned my back towards the mirror and lifted to back of my shirt. I gasped when I saw the scratches from my shoulders down to my back. Now that I knew they were there, I could feel them. And it didn't feel good. 'I cleaned them up a bit but there's nothing more I could do really...' I turned back around and smiled at my twin. 'Thank you.' I said before I wrapped my arms around his waist. 'What the hell happened last night?' I asked. Scott merely shrugged as he took the hairbrush from my hands and continued to brush my hair for me. It was getting to the point where it was becoming too long for me to properly brush it myself. But I liked it too much to cut it off. 'Some wild animal protecting its territory I guess.' Scott replied with a slight sigh. 'Protecting is an overstatement.' I scoffed.

***—***

I squeaked doing my very best not to fall off Scott's bike as he rode onto to school parking lot. Since Scott's the only twin with a job, saving for a car wasn't going all too well. I'm sorry but you can't arrest me for being lazy. So Scott had to drive me to school, on his boy's bike. Which means the steer was my seat. Which meant Scott was constantly poking my back, which didn't really feel nice considering the scratches covering it. We arrived at the school and as soon as Scott stopped the bike I jumped off looking around searching for Stiles. I was going to beg him on my knees to give me a ride after school. My back, and butt, could not handle Scott's bike any longer. I groaned when a familiar grey Porsche parked next to us. The Jackass driving it opened the door, which hit Scott's bag with the slightest bump. 'Dude, watch the paint job.' The driver snapped at my brother. 'Oh Jackson, I really admire how friendly you are to everyone except your own reflection.' I smiled at him. He cocked his head to the side a bit with a smirk. 'Samantha, just as beautiful and sarcastic as always.' I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out after him when he walked away. 'I can't believe he was actually hitting on you. I mean, he has a girlfriend.' My brother groaned and he faked a gag. 'Who was hitting on who?' Someone suddenly asked from behind us. 'Jackson was hitting on Sammy. Again.' Scott said and he faked a gag once more. I couldn't place Stiles' expression. I don't know whether it was hurt or anger. Not that I wanted it to be either of them. Would that be weird? 'I'll kill him later. No wait, I'll torture him first. Maybe chop off his genitals. But let's see this thing first!' He said jumping up and down a little like an excited kid on Christmas. I was surprised how Stiles just changed the subject so quickly. Must be the Adderall. And how did he know about the bite? Did Scott tell him? Wait, stupid question. Of course he did. Scott looked around for a second before lifting his shirt and revealing the same bandage he had showed me this morning.

'Sam has a pretty ugly scratch. Think it might be worse than this.' Scott said with a little laugh. Really? You did not just go there? 'Scratch? What scratch? Samantha?!' Stiles rambled looking at me in total panic. Geez. I didn't die or anything. 'It's on her back.' Scott continued. I repeat; really? You did not just go there? Before I could even protest Stiles had spun my around and lifted my shirt probably revealing half of my bra to the entire parking lot. Thanks a lot Dr. subtle. 'What the- Are you guys insane?! This is not just a scratch! She needs to see a doctor for this! This is not nothing!' Stiles started rambling as I just sighed and pulled my shirt back down. I glared at the people who were still looking at me. 'What? Never seen a bra before?' I snapped and they quickly looked away tending to their own business again. Remind me to thank Stiles for this. 'Its fine Stiles really, It doesn't hurt that much.' I lied. It did hurt. A lot. 'Let's just go.' I shrugged. 'At least let your mom take a look at it.' He replied as we started walking to the school building. 'Maybe, if you stop whining about it.' I chuckled. He held up his hands signalling his surrender. 'So what do you guys think it was that attacked you?' Stiles asked. 'It was too dark to see much but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf.' Scott said without a doubt. I raised my eyebrows at him. 'What happened to the wild animal protecting its territory?' I asked referring to our conversation earlier that morning. 'A wolf is a wild animal, Sam. You out of all people ought to know with the amount of Animal Planet you watch.' Scott replied with a chuckle. 'A wolf bit you and manhandled Sam?' Stiles asked with a slight chuckle. I rolled my eyes at the word "manhandled". 'No, not a chance.' He continued. 'I heard a wolf howling.' Scott shrugged. Still sure he was right. But he wasn't. 'No you didn't.' I responded right before Stiles could. 'What do you mean I didn't? You were there too come on.' My brother sighed in response. 'May I remind you, dear brother of mine, that I was unconscious for most of it?'