Wolf's Bane Part 2

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I threw my blanket off me but stayed in bed. Staring at the ceiling. 'I kissed Stiles.' I whispered to myself. 'And he kissed me.' I got out of bed and went to the bathroom while humming some song. I took a shower, dried my hair and went back into my room to pick an outfit. I went for white skinny jeans, with a t-shirt that said #1 and my all stars. No heels today, they were kind of killing me. I should where them more often and get used to them. I grabbed my bag from my desk, stuffed some books in it and left my room. While walking down the stairs I hear voices coming from the kitchen, male voices. I then remembered that Stiles stayed here last night, Stiles, who I can now call my boyfriend. I still couldn't believe it. I kissed him. And he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes. I took a few deep breaths and walked into the kitchen, trying my very best to look all cool. 'Morning other half.' Scott greeted me. 'Why are you so happy on this fine morning?' He asked me. 'I haven't even said a word.' I said raising one of my eyebrows. Scott rolled his eyes. 'Sammy, even if we weren't twins I could see something has you very happy.' He chuckled. 'I don't know, maybe you should ask my boyfriend.' I shrugged trying to hold back a smile, I heard a chuckle coming from where Stiles was sitting. 'Your boyfr...' Scott began but he then looked between Stiles and I a few times. He must've guessed, we were both smiling like idiots and our cheeks were bright red. 'Are you serious?' Scott exclaimed happily and walked over to me to pull me in a hug. 'Oh my god, you finally did it I'm so happy for you!' He screamed in my ear. A part of me was happy to he was happy for me, but the other part felt bad, knowing his relationship had just ended.

**_**

'This is gonna be impossible, you know.' Scott said when we made our way into the school building. He was talking about getting Allison's neckless. 'Just ask her if you can borrow it.' I suggested with a shrug. 'How?' Scott asked throwing his hands up in the air. 'It's easy, just say: Hey Allison can I borrow your neckless? To see if there's anything on it, or in it. That can lead me to an alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you.' Stiles replied. 'Not helping!' Scott whispered shouted. I sighed rolling my eyes. I looked down at mine and Stiles' intertwined fingers. Our hands swung between us as we walked through the hall way. 'Just talk to her.' Stiles told my brother. 'She won't talk to me.' Scott shot back. He then fixed his gaze on me. 'Can't you get it? Girl share stuff all the time right?' He asked me. I quickly shook my head. 'No, no. Hell no!' I said. 'I have two reasons for saying hell no: First off, that'd mean I'd have to go to her house, and that scary crazy aunt of her is there, I don't like her. And second, I don't think she considers me a friend anymore...' I said shrugging. Scott sighed in response. 'What if she like only takes it off in the shower or something.'

'That's why you ease back into it okay, get back on her good side, remind her to good times. And then you ask for the neckless.' I stopped Stiles from talking since Scott clearly lost whatever he was saying as soon as he said the words Allison and shower. I slapped his shoulder making him snap out of his daydream. 'You're thinking about her in the shower aren't you?'

'Yeah..' Scott said still in a daze. Stiles rolled his eyes. 'Alright, look. Just stay focused. Get the neckless, get the alpha, get cured and get Allison back. In that order, okay?' Stiles told him before walking away and dragging me with him. I don't know why people were looking at us as we walked through the hallways. Stiles and I hold hands all the time? Maybe people can like read it off you. Like they can see if you're just friends or boyfriend and girlfriend. Or it could be because I still have that goofy smile on my face. We got to my locker and I let go of Stiles' hand so I could change my books. 'Hey Sam.' A voice sounded behind me. I turned around and saw a guy that looked slightly familiar. Hey, I know this guy. This is Edward. 'Uhm, I'm Dean. You might remember me, I sit behind you in English.' He said. I kept a smile on my face and nodded. Dean, not Edward. Okay then. 'Yeah sure, Dean. Uh can I help you with something?' I asked glancing at Stiles. He looked utterly calm. Dean noticed me looking at him and frowned slightly. 'Yeah, you could actually. There's this friend of mine, he's standing right there...' Dean pointed at this group of guys standing across the hall. I didn't know which one he meant but I just nodded. 'And he's been wanting to ask you out for a while now, but never had to guts to do it. So he asked me...' My jaw dropped. 'I... uh... I.' I looked up at Stiles again. His face was still calm but I could see something in his eyes. Was he getting jealous? And we've only been dating for like 10 hours and 42 minutes. I lost track of the seconds. I smiled an apologizing smile. 'Look Dean, I'm very sorry but you're gonna have to tell your friend that I can't go out with him.' I said. 'And why's that?' Dean asked with a chuckle. 'Because she has a boyfriend.' Stiles said from next to me. I smiled and blushed slightly. Dean looked confused but he then looked between me and Stiles and nodded understanding. 'I see...' He muttered taking a few steps back. 'You better hold on to that Stilinski.' Dean told Stiles and nodded at me. 'She's one of the good ones. And they all know it.' He smiled and then walked off back to his group to tell his "friend" the bad news. I sighed and turned around to face Stiles. 'Ignore him.' I said with a shrug. 'It's true though...' Stiles said quietly. 'What do you mean?' I asked with a frown. 'What he said.' He nodded at Dean. 'I don't think if you've ever noticed, but every single guy in this building wants you. Not always for the right reasons but still... That's why I slapped myself in the face this morning, I couldn't believe you're mine.' He admitted with a shy smile. 'Stiles, I'm not Lydia...' I said with a role of my eyes. 'No, you're not.' He said. 'She knows she's pretty and she knows she has guys chasing her. But you don't even realize how beautiful you are.' I could feel myself starting to blush. I couldn't find any words to say, so I leaned in and kissed him. He was surprised at first, but soon I could feel his hands on my lower back, pulling me closer to him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.