INTRODUCTION

-description-

Growing up, Alexander has always been an outsider. When he gets recruited as a photographer for Vivace, the world's biggest fashion company, he knows that this will be his only chance in getting the money his family needs. During those days, he begins to grow intrigued by the CEO's beautiful daughter who passes by his office every afternoon.

As the heir to her father's company, Sasha Nam grew up with everything, until her younger brother was killed by a hit-and-run driver. Now, she has been searching for clues about her brother's murderer whilst finding the perfect man for her. When an incident occurs, leaving Sasha standing up for a handsome intern during a photoshoot, she believes with all her heart that he is the one.

That is, until Sasha's evidence on her brother's killer directly points to Alexander.

-warnings-

This book contains death, some sexual content, strong language, and violence. Please do not read if you are not comfortable with any of these contents. Thank you.

-cast-

Jennie Kim as Sasha Nam

Xavier Serrano as Alexander Cruz

Nick Robinson as Vincent Jones

-note-

Hello everyone! I hope you are all just as excited as I am. This book is basically my original story except the plot is completely different. Only the characters' names are all the same, so don't get confused if you see something that didn't connect with someone's personality or interest from before.

Also, I love to bring diversity in my stories. So, if you're a racist or homophobic asshole, then I suggest you leave right now :). For everyone else, I hope you get to relate or connect with the other characters here!

Thank you all for continuously supporting me. I really hope you all love my story. With that, please continue to read!

-e