FIVE || SASHA

"Wait, Sasha!" Eric whines. "Please, give me a second chance! I promise I'll buy you more gifts—"

I am already turning away, my eyes rolling in annoyance. "Screw off, asshole."

Eric grabs my hand, yanking me back violently. I gasp in alarm and spin around. He has a pleading look on his face, lips pouting and eyebrows slanting downwards. "Please, Sasha..."

I wriggle my hand free from his grasp. "Do you ever take no as an answer?! I told you that I'm not interested in you!"

My voice resonates throughout the entire main entrance causing people to start looking. Some even start pulling out their phones to film this scene. I groan in frustration and glare at Eric.

"Don't come back for me or I'll report you to the police." I snap. "Security!"

Eric swears under his breath as two security guards immediately rush over. They grab his arms and begin to pull him out of the building.

"You still love me, Sasha!" He yells, trying to break free from their grips. "I know you do!"

The exit doors slam open and Eric's voice becomes nothing but fading noise. I let out a sigh and rub my wrist, looking down at the red mark forming there from Eric's violent grip. There is no way I am ever going to love that clingy bastard again.

"Are you alright, miss?" One of the workers ask me nervously. I nod my head in reply, smoothing down my shirt.

"Get these people to stop staring at me." I grumble. "I'm heading upstairs."

The worker nods before turning around, politely guiding everyone away. Other workers go to help, and the crowd instantly disperses. I sigh in relief, my muscles relaxing. At least my parents will understand if that video ever goes viral.

"M-Miss Nam?"

I look up from hearing my name. Immediately, my eyes instantly meet Alexander's. My heart skips a beat and a tingle of excitement trickles to my stomach. I feel nervous to be in front of him like this after what just happened. Swallowing hard, I give him a small smile.

"Hello, Alexander," I say. "What brings you here?"

"Do you remember about the whole modeling shoot you gave me yesterday?" He asks slowly.

I hesitate for a moment. Yesterday went by so quick, I can barely remember a thing. "Modeling shoot..."

Alexander chuckles quietly. "I'm guessing you must've been quite busy."

I let out a laugh. "I'm sorry, Alexander. I can't seem to remember." Pulling out my phone, I immediately call Mrs. Vienna's number.

She answers right away. "Yes, Miss Nam?"

"Did I schedule a modeling session with Alexander Cruz yesterday?" I ask. From the other line, I can hear her shuffling through papers in a hurry.

"Let's see here," she mumbles. For a few seconds, she does not reply. I tap my fingers anxiously against my purse, giving Alexander an apologetic look. He shakes his head, signaling that I do not need to be sorry.

"Ah! Here it is," Mrs. Vienna finally says. "Yes, at six tonight, there's a modeling session for Alexander Cruz."

I nod my head. "Thank you, Mrs. Vienna." Putting my phone back into my purse, I begin walking to the elevators. "Let's go, Alexander. You're gonna have lots of fun today."

We both walk in to Studio C, the largest one in the building. The air conditioning is blasting in here and I shiver, mentally cursing myself for not bringing a jacket.