Part2-Lonely

The song shows the emotions of Beautiful!!

The lonely- By Christina Perri

Enjoy***

------------------------

I got back home from my high school on foot since the bus was practically suicide!! I reached the house to find dad in the garage working on the car.

"Hi, dad" I heard a hello from under the car and rolled my eyes at him "The car broke down again?"

He moved from under the car and wiped his dirty hands with a cloth before flashing me a smile.

"What can I do, it's old and stubborn! I just fixed it last week and look at me now!!"

"Don't worry I can help you get it back to life!"

"Doubtful but aren't you busy?"

"I'm completely free!!"

He smiled wider and nodded. I jumped at him to kiss his cheek then I got inside the house to change my clothes. I put on some old baggy jeans and some band shirt then I ran back to help dad. We spent almost two hours there until the car was finally fixed!! Dad held me in a side hug as we looked at the car in triumph.

"Now, can we go have dinner?" Being a helpful human being made me very hungry!

"I'll cook and you wash the dishes!"

"No you wash the dishes!!"

"I washed them for an entire week now!! More complaining and you'll be washing the dishes for a week!"

"W-what? No!!"

"Ok, two weeks then and no more negotiations!"

"But I did nothing wrong!"

"Do you want another week?!"

I groaned in defeat and shook my head at him. He chuckled and we walked back inside the house. We ate dinner peacefully and I went to the kitchen to start washing the dishes when dad got inside in a hurry.

"Honey, I have to go out! Your grandfather got a heart attack and they're taking him to the hospital!!"

"Can I come with you?"

"No need to!! Stay here honey and be careful!! I'll call you if anything happens!"

"Ok, be safe!"

He kissed my forehead and took his car keys then he left. I looked through the window to see his car running down the road and my heart started aching. I only met my grandfather once and he wasn't very friendly, dad said that he's always been like that but I knew that he never liked me, he lived alone in his house after my grandmother died when dad when only a little baby!

I washed the dishes and made myself a cup of green tea then I sat in the living room waiting for him to call me. I waited for a long time but the phone didn't ring. I looked at the clock to find that it's almost midnight, opening the window I breathed in the fresh air when the phone finally started ringing! I ran towards it not knowing what to expect, I had that feeling in my guts promising bad news, maybe my grandfather died!

To put all those suspicions to an end I picked up the phone.

"Hello dad!?"

I heard so much noise from the other side and the loud voice of someone breathing heavily in panic!!

"Dad?? Are you ok!? Hello!?"
I started panicking then abruptly the breathing noise stopped and someone started talking.

"Who am I talking to?"